Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Wow...

I've never seen (I've done the GC method at least 20 times) or even heard of a GC being denied.  That sucks man, I'm sorry.  Are you sure they activated them properly?
Not positive, but the store manager sold me all 3 gift cards

When the gc's were getting denied I was like you have got to be kidding me...

No worries though, I just return my pairs to store and re buy with the giftcard

The giftcards don't expire which is good, but on the flipside you can't return them

Not positive, but the store manager sold me all 3 gift cards

When the gc's were getting denied I was like you have got to be kidding me...

No worries though, I just return my pairs to store and re buy with the giftcard

The giftcards don't expire which is good, but on the flipside you can't return them

too bad fnl doesnt refund shipping tho.

Just found out one of my boys was lucky enough to copp both from NDC how he did it I don't know.

Do you think one could trade SB Lebron XI for cigars? Or is this a bad deal.

Last edited:
Wanted Cigars for me and my girl but got screwed SMH. Ended up with Champagne's. Cigars are gone go so hard with khaki's this summer. Now I gotta try and trade these for Cigars...

i gotta feeling these are going to do the whole 3lab5 prices.. prices are crazy right now, but in a couple weeks prices settle in the 300-350 range.. hope so i can pick up a pair of champagnes to complete my set

i gotta feeling these are going to do the whole 3lab5 prices.. prices are crazy right now, but in a couple weeks prices settle in the 300-350 range.. hope so i can pick up a pair of champagnes to complete my set
if so i hope down the road we will have some rock solid signs on telling real from fakes. i have no clue on these. there is so much going on.

Hmmmm, I just seen something crazy. They don't call me black Mondays for no reason
pimp.gif
whatd u you see bro

Thought about cop'ing the Cigars, but after the XI Lows at 8am, simply couldn't bring myself to click the checkout button on NDC for $250. Props to those who got thru online.

That seems to be the mystery that one can really explain with concrete evidence. It's a hit or miss with me at FNL as well. Sometimes I'm able to check out, and other times not so easy. I've even had my card put on hold due to the amount to transactions from FNL. 
It's been a long standing problem with Finishline for well over a year yet they refuse to do anything about it.  I've missed out on several big releases including the Bred 1s cause of the payment error on checkout and even got banned from Finishline at one point when I used multiple creditcards trying to check out once.

Back
Top Bottom