Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

all this mayhem and youre complaining about  some shirts for 70. cmon bruh
laugh.gif

You got both shirts for $70, so $35 each? Can't go wrong with that, retail for the shirts and shoes

That’s a shady maneuver. Package them with the shoes, because they would just sit. Who would wear those shirts with the matching shoes? Or a better question, who would wear just the shirt? (Without wearing the shoes?)

That’s a shady maneuver. Package them with the shoes, because they would just sit. Who would wear those shirts with the matching shoes? Or a better question, who would wear just the shirt? (Without wearing the shoes?)
The shirts are nice, I'd probably wear em without the shoes from time to time. Store couldve easily not released em at all and resold them themselves

Finally found a pair of cigars for $400 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Good price. I already had champagnes like a week before release. Needed to get cigars to finish up the pack.

Is it safe to safe its ridiculous when someone wanted to sell me a pair of cigars for 750 yesterday? lol these people are something else.

Is it safe to safe its ridiculous when someone wanted to sell me a pair of cigars for 750 yesterday? lol these people are something else.

As of now... but I see the cigars creeping up in price. Some are $600-700 depending on size. I see some around $550. If you can get a deal for $400-500 right now, jump on it if you really want them. Champagnes are hovering at that $500-550 point and the cigars are increasing with demand.

Last edited:
Gonna be checking for NDC shipping confirmation emails tmrw like a kid for a snow day!...can't wait to get these champagnes in hand, hoping to get cigars next month if price stays decent.

I noticed there aren't too many pairs of the Cigars or Champagnes on eBay? At least in 12 or 13. I'd be curious to know the production numbers on these. Like people are saying I'd jump on the "low" prices ASAP because after a month from now they're gonna sky rocket or they'll be extra hard to get. My dilemma is seeing how I could trade my 14 Cigar thats coming in for a 13. :smh:

I noticed there aren't too many pairs of the Cigars or Champagnes on eBay? At least in 12 or 13. I'd be curious to know the production numbers on these. Like people are saying I'd jump on the "low" prices ASAP because after a month from now they're gonna sky rocket or they'll be extra hard to get. My dilemma is seeing how I could trade my 14 Cigar thats coming in for a 13.
mean.gif
if worst comes to worst you can always throw in an extra insole and attempt to rock them like that

these looks astonishingly amazing in person
happy.gif
 can't wait for my cigars to get here from NDC
smokin.gif

Just
Exactly. I had two Amex gift cards and two Amex cards I overnighted with new numbers and still got errors. It has to do with the online cc processor that fnl is using. They are taking way too many orders at once and can't handle it. I'm really surprised it hasn't been breached.
I just use bill me later with fnl. No problems at all

I got screwed over by my connect so i might cop brazil pack while they sit here and hope for a trade. Which ones looking more limited? These or Brazils?

I got screwed over by my connect so i might cop brazil pack while they sit here and hope for a trade. Which ones looking more limited? These or Brazils?

brazils if the rumors saying only 2000 were made are true.
then again, they force you buy the cp3 also in the $500 pack

I find it ironic when people say their connects didn't come through. More time then not, if your connect does come through, just chalk up the L when they don't. Connects don't have to look out for you. Sometimes it is even their jobs on the line. Plus the extra leg work at times. I have seen my connects put in the extra work just to try to get my elusive size 14 in my area, so I always say thanks and don't act s****y when they can't come through. As for your question, brazils are more limited. If your connect can pull that off, you shouldn't even trip on the cigars or champagnes or no other release this year

brazils if the rumors saying only 2000 were made are true.
then again, they force you buy the cp3 also in the $500 pack
Yeh I wanna know the truth the the 2000 part. I think imam have too cop incase resell goes crazy. I don't want that damn cp3 tho

I find it ironic when people say their connects didn't come through. More time then not, if your connect does come through, just chalk up the L when they don't. Connects don't have to look out for you. Sometimes it is even their jobs on the line. Plus the extra leg work at times. I have seen my connects put in the extra work just to try to get my elusive size 14 in my area, so I always say thanks and don't act s****y when they can't come through. As for your question, brazils are more limited. If your connect can pull that off, you shouldn't even trip on the cigars or champagnes or no other release this year
My "connect" is my friend, copped from store, promised retail so I didn't attempt ont he weekend then he comes at me with $450 per pair. That's why im angry, and yeh I think ill cop just needa offload that cp3, many spots over there getting brazils?

My "connect" is my friend, copped from store, promised retail so I didn't attempt ont he weekend then he comes at me with $450 per pair. That's why im angry, and yeh I think ill cop just needa offload that cp3, many spots over there getting brazils?

i question the word connect and friend and the fact he changed the price to reseller then i once more question the word friend.

Back
Top Bottom