Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Got shipping conf for both my pairs.

Go to UPSs site and check one of the tracking numbers you have. Usually it will tell ya there are multiple packages associated w/ the shipment. Might be there.

Good luck man!

No, only 2 packages. Cigars and XI shipped. Champagnes still "processing". C'mon FNL :smh:

You'll get the same error. Even when you use paypal you get the error so the only way to not get the error is with a FNL gift card.
Exactly. I had two Amex gift cards and two Amex cards I overnighted with new numbers and still got errors. It has to do with the online cc processor that fnl is using. They are taking way too many orders at once and can't handle it. I'm really surprised it hasn't been breached.

Man I hope these drop in value like the labs. I'd love to trade my doubled up pair of labs for these.
Unfortunately don't think they'll be like the LABs...a lot less supply and more demand.

I do think the prices will drop back to reality here in a few weeks. I see these more in line with Bel Air prices when the dust settles. Gimmick shoe that people either love or hate.

Man I hope these drop in value like the labs. I'd love to trade my doubled up pair of labs for these.
Unfortunately don't think they'll be like the LABs...a lot less supply and more demand.

I do think the prices will drop back to reality here in a few weeks. I see these more in line with Bel Air prices when the dust settles. Gimmick shoe that people either love or hate.

Flight club doesn't even have pairs yet :nerd: usually they have a large supply before and after release

You do know why people are saying to use a gift card, right ?
Cuz you can ship anywhere other then the Billing address…. it doesn't have to be the Address associated with your Credit Card..

alot of online stores will flag your order if the Billing Address doesn't match the Shipping Address...

FNL is notorious for this!!!

Looking for a pair for cigars, should I wait?? What are the prices going for right now? Will it go up?

Cuz you can ship anywhere other then the Billing address…. it doesn't have to be the Address associated with your Credit Card..

alot of online stores will flag your order if the Billing Address doesn't match the Shipping Address...

FNL is notorious for this!!!
Exactly where I was getting at...Not only that, your billing address can be whatever you choose to input and FNL can't deny the order because it doesn't match.  There's no reason to buy FNL GC's when you can buy a Visa CG instead..

Last edited:
Just checked my FNL shipment emails from yesterday and only my XI Lows and Cigars shipped but not the Champagnes. Odd. Anyone in the same boat?

That's a real bad sign for you. I been in the same situation before for the asg shoes. I hope you didn't pay with gift cards. You'll be waiting two weeks for it in the mail for a reissue. And that's why I don't use fnl gift cards.

I would guess not but a few retailers over here In the UK did in store only for the cigars but online and in store for the champagnes. NDc sold out of the cigars much quicker too, but that could be many reasons.

I went straight for the cigar and wdkd on NDC at 8am. Since I was able to grab the Champagne off Champs first.
Priority was Champagnes on the sites that released at 5am, then cigar on ndc since that was at 8am.

Called flightclub and shocked they do not have any cigars in their inventory. I was inquiring about dropping off my pair and I was calling to see what they were selling for..

These dudes got no shame.....

Last edited by a moderator:
struck out on the cigars and im sick about it. champs kept giving me the packed house message every single time I clicked add to cart....and nike.com kept taking me to the captcha and then the spinning wheel and then captcha and spinning wheel....lol....might end up paying resell hopefully prices go lower or stay the same in my area, local facebook group have pairs for $350

struck out on the cigars and im sick about it. champs kept giving me the packed house message every single time I clicked add to cart....and nike.com kept taking me to the captcha and then the spinning wheel and then captcha and spinning wheel....lol....might end up paying resell hopefully prices go lower or stay the same in my area, local facebook group have pairs for $350
I would buy them @ $350 at this point. Needing those Champagnes...

You got both shirts for $70, so $35 each? Can't go wrong with that, retail for the shirts and shoes

Just purchased my Cigars from Rif.LA,

this local spot did guys dirty. They made people spend 100$ to buy the shoes. And they only offered sizes under 12 to the public.

Back
Top Bottom