Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Let's compare these unauthorized and pairs from Nike.

I am very skeptical on peoples abilities to dfferenciate between them.

I'm talking about unauthorized. Not ones made anywhere besides the same location and material of an actual Nike factory.

Ones made from different factories or smaller sweatshops shouldn't be lumped in with unauthorized. Fake is a general term that includes unauthorized, but unauthorized aren't the same as the other fakes.

Please don't justify unauthorize pairs being ok, their all fake and abominations to people who buy real shoes

Last edited:
Please don't justify unauthorize pairs being ok, their all fake and abominations to people who buy real shoes

Abominations to elitest. Some can't afford legit pairs. I don't care if pairs are legit or not. Just don't sell them to me or tell me they are legit.

I'm not justifying unauthorized. Not sure how one does that.

I'm just clarifying. Unauthorized quality is usually as good as authorized and people saying they can differentiate makes me skeptical.

From JJ. Struck out on the champagnes though 
frown.gif

Abominations to elitest. Some can't afford legit pairs. I don't care if pairs are legit or not. Just don't sell them to me or tell me they are legit.

I'm not justifying unauthorized. Not sure how one does that.

I'm just clarifying. Unauthorized quality is usually as good as authorized and people saying they can differentiate makes me skeptical.

cant afford legit merch not buy fake stuff

its one or the other no middle ground just like ds or worn

from pics I thought the cigars looked way better then the champagnes 

but the champagnes in person are crazy, IMO one of the best releases so far this year. 

Last edited:
First i tried jimmyjazz was the galaxy foams lol. They lied on facebook said they werent releasing then released them anyway. had a pair in cart, thats the closet i ever got to a pair of galaxies. Tried later on some GR Jordans and couldnt get that so never tried again.

Anyway, I'll be looking to pick up these champagnes down the line. hope the price stays under $400 for a couple months.

Last edited:
When people cop from JJ I just don't know what to say.

Once you buy the exact backpack that Jimmy has, they flag you in the J.J system as V.I.P. This in turns allow you a distinct advantage when purchasing future releases.

Quick question. Does anybody have different production dates on their cigars? I got one shoe 1/15/14-3/17/14 and the other 12/04/13-3/24/14. Is that common? Bought frm a guy off the bay included receipt and everything but just iffy with different production dates.

Diff production codes is common with allll releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom