Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Wow just opened mine and I'm amazed at the top notch quality on not only the shoes but the box also lol! Between these cigars and the family forever 1's, JB did an awesome job quality wise this past weekend. Hope this is good signs for the remastering of 2015!!

my pair of cigars came today from ndc and man oh man. that is some nice leather. i wish my couch had the same color and feel. well a little more cushion. But that texture tho, wow.
i almost want to keep my pair, but i originally bought it for someone else and they are paying me a hefty helpers fee. the champagne coming in tomorrow from champs.
man, saturday was hectic, but it turned out perfectly.

I can honestly say....I was more than pleased with my purchase. Although pricing is still up there, these just look and feel different. Very pleasing. I was going to sell the champagne's, but honestly, theu do look wayyyyy better in person. That green just pops! I will check the glow effect after I put it under some light.
Glad they sent you the right size! 
roll.gif

Glad they sent you the right size! :rofl:

You do know that was the first thing I checked. Lol! The laced these and packaged these so tight! They really took their time. Took me a good 45 sec to get through the packaging anf another minute or two to loosen the laces to check for correct sizing

Back
Top Bottom