Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

dude, its nothing wrong with flipping shoes. I get you saying you help members out from time to time but to straight up act like you don't get it in is a lie. whether you actually sold for these prices or not, you posted with intentions of making some cheese

now send a PM to all those people and ask them what the actual sale price was!  you'd be surprised homie.

i remember when that Nike email promo thingy was going around.  the one where you had to spin the wheel and you'd get a $10 e-card.

ALOT of information was deleted from that thread to prevent people from "eating".

am i not correct?

dude, its nothing wrong with flipping shoes. I get you saying you help members out from time to time but to straight up act like you don't get it in is a lie. whether you actually sold for these prices or not, you posted with intentions of making some cheese

now send a PM to all those people and ask them what the actual sale price was!  you'd be surprised homie.

i remember when that Nike email promo thingy was going around.  the one where you had to spin the wheel and you'd get a $10 e-card.

ALOT of information was deleted from that thread to prevent people from "eating".
am i not correct?

and you can point that finger at me instead of Meth because he was the one that cleaned that stuff up. http://niketalk.com/t/591886/offici...ead-do-not-make-requests/440_20#post_20658542
I just let those guys hang themselves.

the point is, you do flip shoes. whether your margins are small or not, you flip shoes. its nothing wrong with it. im just saying, people are in here like "don't post info... resellers gonna get it" when in reality, who knows whos a reseller or not?

I have 0 beef with you. I know you're a good dude man. I just used you as an example because you were the most recent to post about not sharing info and I was showing dude that was cosigning with you that he doesn't know who flips or not.

Last edited:
and you can point that finger at me instead of Meth because he was the one that cleaned that stuff up. http://niketalk.com/t/591886/offici...ead-do-not-make-requests/440_20#post_20658542
I just let those guys hang themselves.

the point is, you do flip shoes. whether your margins are small or not, you flip shoes. its nothing wrong with it. im just saying, people are in here like "don't post info... resellers gonna get it" when in reality, who knows whos a reseller or not?
i still don't see myself as a reseller (the kind that people hate).  i've never camped with intentions to resell.  i've never entered a raffle with intent to resell.

to be honest, it's just easier to get rid of a shoe when you pose as a "reseller" versus posing as someone who just wants to help you out.

i sell locally as well and i can screenshot plenty emails/text that say "why are you selling for so cheap"..."your price is too good, what am i missing"...."are those B grades"

i mean, you hear it all the time on the forum.  if the price is not super high, people warn you to stay away.

anyway...55 minutes before i fail on these cigars.  i gotta focus.

hopefully i can get these cigars in a 9.5 (even tho i wear an 11) and flip them

omg who cares.. there is nothing wrong with posting it in here for people to give them the heads up.. 

do you honestly NOT think resellers have hanon shop, end, ftl, fnl, and all these stores on their twitter feed?    

thats what NT is about to me is to share and help NTers out.. and unfortunately with everyone trying to make an extra 50-100 bucks it has gone into this big secret about everything.. 

omg who cares.. there is nothing wrong with posting it in here for people to give them the heads up.. 

do you honestly NOT think resellers have hanon shop, end, ftl, fnl, and all these stores on their twitter feed?   

thats what NT is about to me is to share and help NTers out.. and unfortunately with everyone trying to make an extra 50-100 bucks it has gone into this big secret about everything.. 

bingo. that's all im trying to say.

we are a forum. we share, we joke, we fight, etc... that whole "hey, don't post that info" crap is sad. its not like NT is the only info outlet.

and _stephen.p_ _stephen.p_ - I got nothing but love for you man. you are def a stand up dude. I think you just missed what I was trying to say.

Last edited:
i still don't see myself as a reseller (the kind that people hate).  i've never camped with intentions to resell.  i've never entered a raffle with intent to resell.

to be honest, it's just easier to get rid of a shoe when you pose as a "reseller" versus posing as someone who just wants to help you out.

i sell locally as well and i can screenshot plenty emails/text that say "why are you selling for so cheap"..."your price is too good, what am i missing"...."are those B grades"

i mean, you hear it all the time on the forum.  if the price is not super high, people warn you to stay away.

anyway...55 minutes before i fail on these cigars.  i gotta focus.

hopefully i can get these cigars in a 9.5 (even tho i wear an 11) and flip them
why do you care what people think of you man? that's childish. its clear you sell shoes (and to make money, not at retail plus fees). It is what it is, but don't front like you don't do something when you do because you wind up disrespecting yourself with lies.

Arguing for no reason since most pairs are in peoples carts already 
laugh.gif

see, that's where you're wrong.  i'm not that type of reseller.  i have several connections in my area and often am able to grab extras.  ask people that have dealt with me on this site.  my prices are usually retail plus shipping.

i just sold some 11 infrared lows for $175 and some concord lows for the same price.
dude who bought the concord lows from me damn near wanted me to give him my social security # because he thought i was about the scam life (couldn't believe the price).

Your past ebay listings say otherwise.

Agreed, I'd attribute nearly half my cops to the gentlemen sharing on NT.

Your past ebay listings say otherwise.
nah.  my ebay backs what i've been saying.

1. some dude won the gamma 11s for $283.  emailed him and we cancelled the transcation and went str8 thru PP for retail/shipping/3%.  his username is right there, feel free to ask him

2. sold 3lab5s for retail/shipping/3% thru best offer

3.  sold two pair of Toro 4s for $205 thru ebay.  which comes out retail even

4.  sold a pair of concord lows for $205 on ebay (advertised them for $185 shipped).  after fees and shipping, thats retail

5. sold venom 10s for $160 on ebay.  seller got those for below retail

@cheddaman  thanks for sharing....

I still don't get the point of hoarding info, but that's just me.  These sites aren't secrets like already posted...

HOPEFULLY can get through and get my CORRECT SIZE Champagnes instead an 11.5 in a size 14 box....
mean.gif

i just hope to get a pair of champagnes.. if not i gotta hope on the NDC restock or prices dropping below 350 on champagnes. 

ITS 2014  EVERYBODY RESELLS !
you're right.  i guess the term and negative connotation is what's making me push back.

technically i resell shoes (whether i make a $1 or lose $1).  but i'm not a shoe flipper, if that makes sense.

so topic closed.

you're right.  i guess the term and negative connotation is what's making me push back.

technically i resell shoes (whether i make a $1 or lose $1).  but i'm not a shoe flipper, if that makes sense.

so topic closed.
no worries in 8 minutes, hanon's website is going to explode..lol

Back
Top Bottom