Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

If somebody would have said that nobody would be wearing air force ones in the future 10 years ago..... You would have been laughed at by kids.

I agree Jordan craze is no nowhere near peaking. Ask any of the members in Europe where these are getting harder to kop than ever before with each release. Even in my own city. I think until this 23rd anniversary pattern of releases continues there will be a craze at least up until the 13s.

If somebody would have said that nobody would be wearing air force ones in the future 10 years ago..... You would have been laughed at by kids.

Exactly, while the slowdown in hype isn't in sight right now there will be a time when a segment of consumers will move on to something else.

via ndc calendar
ready for those VI's man. slick thirsty. I wonder what those ones and those futures are?? haven't seen anything resembling either Cw on either model as of yet. 5 bones for cp3s and "limited" vi's is so disappointing. not the same as spending 5 on two prime Vi's.. just my opinion  

Between these and the Brazil pack a week later we're going to have to spend $1000 to get 3 pairs of shoes(I refuse to acknowledge the CP3s).
Nike is going in for the kill.

ready for those VI's man. slick thirsty. I wonder what those ones and those futures are?? haven't seen anything resembling either Cw on either model as of yet. 5 bones for cp3s and "limited" vi's is so disappointing. not the same as spending 5 on two prime Vi's.. just my opinion  
denim 1s

Eastbay having them adds a small amount of hope to my search. I unfortunately am one of the few who fell in love with both shoes as soon as full photos got revealed, was never a question as to needing both. 

If Eastbay is getting these it lends hope that we do not just have to go through NDC only for online sales. It also lends hope to a bit better distribution than the Bel Air's had. Bel Air's were not sold on FNL, Champs or Eastbay;s website on RD. I have had a lot of success with the Eastbay Fam so hoping for more that morning. I really want those Cigar's.

Last edited:

via ndc calendar
That Brazil Pack Doe?? 
nerd.gif
 $500.00 - I just want the ^6's out the pack… they saying only 2000 packs… 

Austell is 15 min down the road from the hometown .. Time to make some calls

Last edited:
Then there's these Baseball Orioles 6's 

Can't wait to see someone take a pic with these on the Pitchers Mound with 2 more pairs in each hand.. hunched over

Back
Top Bottom