Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

less than 2000 if we're gonna count the number of selfies celebrities have taken with the brazil 6's :lol:
Nah I think some celebs get early pairs that are set aside exclusively for them by JB. That's how some celebs get their pairs straight from JB and any other brand

Last edited:

it's the Best POSE!
Looks kinda fruity like a dude bending over and taking it to me 
sick.gif

$250 price is OD for these... 
mean.gif

I hope the quality matches the price tag. Glad it's not a pack so we can at least pick the one we like better. Maybe this is a test by Nike to see how quickly their consumers will eat up a retro product at a $250 price point.

no idea. thats why this is a pass. i think resale will have difficult margins also.
. I agree even the labs resale wasn't that good.i think these will be in the same boat . 250 for a different box? It only looks like decent material on the cigars but we can't even judge that unless we have in hand.

. I agree even the labs resale wasn't that good.i think these will be in the same boat . 250 for a different box? It only looks like decent material on the cigars but we can't even judge that unless we have in hand.
oh yeah forgot about the GITD feature... maybe that'll do it

I know it's probably been confirmed 1000 times in here but are the Ring Lace locks on the shoes actually metal or plastic? Thanks in advance!

Had the honor to hold and see these up close and personal from a legitimate source today
Nearly almost fainted. CPR STATUS for these :wow: :wow: :eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

View media item 994046
View media item 994047

View media item 994050
P.S. The lacelocks are metal!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Too bad she wants $600 each. I wish you all the best of luck in trying to acquire these to keep. Hoping these won't be my first strike out for this year.

One of the best quality and conceptional master pieces ever made.

These are a MUST HAVE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom