Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Nah, they release at 8 am Eastern just like the Cig/Champ on NDC. Unless you're talking about a different site
my bad bro you're right. I thought i saw 10 am. but I will be content with just the cigars and champagnes if nothing else

Last edited:
i don't care who getting these shieks backpack jimmy, etc...these are limited and will be a tough cop 

I don't think a shoe that costs 250 with special packaging in two diff color ways is gonna be widely available releasing the same day as wtkd. nike wouldn't make it that easy but for people trying to get 1 of the 3 hot releases it should be much easier. I need all three so my life will be much harder come sat...Gonna be in the ATL wildin out anyway
you know any spots getting the champagnes in ATL besides Greenbriar?

well i got cigar 6's on lock with bouncewear after they screwed up my WTKD order.. so i can focus on champagne's and wtkd

Please explain?
they oversold the WTKD yesterday and cancelled my order, so I asked the guy can you guys reserve me a pair of cigar 6;s then since you oversold and he said yes, just call them when they are about to release. 

they oversold the WTKD yesterday and cancelled my order, so I asked the guy can you guys reserve me a pair of cigar 6;s then since you oversold and he said yes, just call them when they are about to release. 
You called them or emailed?

Less than a week away...stoked.  First release this year so far I'm really amped for.

Not trying to be greedy, but will be trying for 3 in total.  I'd like 2 Cigars (one to wear right away), and 1 of the Champagnes.  I'm not really that big of a fan of the Champagnes, but I'm such a sucker for "packs".  I can't see getting one and not the other.

If I miss out on the cigars completely...probably walking away.  Unless resell is like the LAB series when it's just $25-$50 over, I just can't do it.  If the cigars released themselves...I'd bite the resell bullet, but I can't justify way over retail on a shoe (Champagnes) that I'm not in love with.  I know myself, if I paid resell on one, I'd have to complete the set.

Good luck to everybody.

Less than a week away...stoked.  First release this year so far I'm really amped for.

Not trying to be greedy, but will be trying for 3 in total.  I'd like 2 Cigars (one to wear right away), and 1 of the Champagnes.  I'm not really that big of a fan of the Champagnes, but I'm such a sucker for "packs".  I can't see getting one and not the other.

If I miss out on the cigars completely...probably walking away.  Unless resell is like the LAB series when it's just $25-$50 over, I just can't do it.  If the cigars released themselves...I'd bite the resell bullet, but I can't justify way over retail on a shoe (Champagnes) that I'm not in love with.  I know myself, if I paid resell on one, I'd have to complete the set.

Good luck to everybody.
you got the right mind set. get what you can get and get out

Can't tell if being serious or trolling :rolleyes  I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt cause of your rep count and go with the trolling :lol:  Anything with the word "limited" attached to it isn't going for retail in 10 years

I checked back in this thread 21 days later. I guess you didnt get the joke.

These will be going for retail in 10 years....... Because they will probably release them again in ten years. And charge what? Retail.

But yea this shoe looks like ****.

I wouldnt be caught dead in these

They midas whale have made the lacelock light up

Id rather buy gold plated xj900s for a grand instead of these

I checked back in this thread 21 days later. I guess you didnt get the joke.

These will be going for retail in 10 years....... Because they will probably release them again in ten years. And charge what? Retail.

But yea this shoe looks like ****.

I wouldnt be caught dead in these

They midas whale have made the lacelock light up

Id rather buy gold plated xj900s for a grand instead of these
Wow! XJ900's!  I had a pair of XJ's in the 5th or 6th grade.  First knock-off Air Jordans ever!  Man you brought back some memories! 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

They do, but you will probably have to pay custom fees. 

Seeing that you have to go to kickz.com/en my bad. But the fact that i had the What The KD VI in cart on that site only to get to "we dont ship to US error" because i didnt know you had to access a us version of the site has officially ruined my day :smh:

How is Nike releasing these all at the same damn time?! HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE?! The KDs are definitely my top priority, but I really wanted to go for these too.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

How is Nike releasing these all at the same damn time?! HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE?! The KDs are definitely my top priority, but I really wanted to go for these too.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Nike will probably change the time of the Jordan 11's and KDs because they know the site won't be able to handle the traffic. I don't think they're planning on releasing all the shoes at the same time.

Nike will probably change the time of the Jordan 11's and KDs because they know the site won't be able to handle the traffic. I don't think they're planning on releasing all the shoes at the same time.

That's what I was hoping for. I mean, they HAVE been doing some 8 AM and some 10 AM releases recently. It only makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom