Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Eh, cigars will be a game day decision...if they add to cart I'll cop [emoji]128076[/emoji], champagnes aren't even in the question

Last edited:
Nobody has said anything about shoes shipping, I'd get in touch with them about when your shoes are going to ship.
It's more likely that everybody got cancelled, they do have a history of very slow refunds.

Last edited:
Why keep things to yourself and cop shoes when you can brag about it on nt and ruin any opportunity you might have had.
Dudes on here are always dry snitching on themselves.
its just shoes man not that serious.. so what i said i replied to an email and they reserved cigars for me.. who freaking cares..

and I hope other people who got thier orders cancelled do the same thing, because its the least they can do since they oversold.

Nt isnt about keeping stuff secret, its about helping other people out.. you help people and other people are more willing to help you back.. 

Nobody has said anything about shoes shipping, I'd get in touch with them about when your shoes are going to ship.
It's more likely that everybody got cancelled, they do have a history of very slow refunds.
ill wait a week or two before I do that. don't want to get my order cancelled by basically telling on myself. a few members I talked to are doing that same themselves.

ill wait a week or two before I do that. don't want to get my order cancelled by basically telling on myself. a few members I talked to are doing that same themselves.

I'm callng them tomorrow, I'll let yall know what they say. If they cancel my order oh well.

Reactions: alp

Why keep things to yourself and cop shoes when you can brag about it on nt and ruin any opportunity you might have had.
Dudes on here are always dry snitching on themselves.
its just shoes man not that serious.. so what i said i replied to an email and they reserved cigars for me.. who freaking cares..

and I hope other people who got thier orders cancelled do the same thing, because its the least they can do since they oversold.

Nt isnt about keeping stuff secret, its about helping other people out.. you help people and other people are more willing to help you back.. 
You miss the point entirely, they did you a courtesy by telling you they'd hold you down but by posting it here all your doing is getting their inbox blown up with requests from people who more than likely never had an order cancelled in the first place which lessens the likelihood that they'll extend the same courtesy to someone else in the future.

they oversold the WTKD yesterday and cancelled my order, so I asked the guy can you guys reserve me a pair of cigar 6;s then since you oversold and he said yes, just call them when they are about to release. 
I hope that happens but i wouldn't consider that to be a definite. Who knows what rep will answer the phone or if they will even honor what they said.

i was just looking at footlocker release calendar and they had the cigars bug no champagnes.Also they had the price at 169.95. Don't know what thats about. Eastbay's release calender says they have the champagnes. Must be a bug on footlocker page.

You miss the point entirely, they did you a courtesy by telling you they'd hold you down but by posting it here all your doing is getting their inbox blown up with requests from people who more than likely never had an order cancelled in the first place which lessens the likelihood that they'll extend the same courtesy to someone else in the future.
^ MY POINT 

I dont know if they didnt have many pairs form the get or they are actually gonna go through with the early orders but they have VERY little stock.

Hope you guys know EU retail is less than the US

225 from 250 (US)

Can't wait to see every site burn
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom