Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

You're so stupid it's literally making me dumber.....
roll.gif

I can't make you what you already are…..  Your just Realizing how dumb you sound on here… it's ok!

Continue on….

If anyone is looking for under $500, there are a few pair on Kixify for $370 shipped. Could probably talk them down.

Do you think those are safe to buy? I remember hearing someone say that kixify wasn't always legit... I didn't think I wanted to get the cigars but I saw a friends pair in person and I have been smh ever since...
mean.gif

i'm gonna need to pick up cigars at some point in the future.
Yeah me too, still like em. Passed on my brothers offer on his Size 12 for retail, I need 11.5. Picky with my sizing. Thinkin in time these will drop, hype will die. Worked on 3lab5s for me so I can only hope

wow. so much for refreshing. I still cant find either page without the link...which I didnt have before everything sold out. how did you find it?

well if you don't know what you doing. You should cancel that site. Lmao they didn't even announce the date yet
apparently it showed up in the latest product page so it wasnt just ppl that used that code. Sold out pretty quick for a random drop.

Yeah me too, still like em. Passed on my brothers offer on his Size 12 for retail, I need 11.5. Picky with my sizing. Thinkin in time these will drop, hype will die. Worked on 3lab5s for me so I can only hope
They won't drop like labs did

These ain't gonna drop like labs , gonna be similar to the good medal pack in terms of holding up on prices. I'd wait another week or two and see if they drop if not and you really want these id say go ahead and get em before the market dries up and prices go up. Just my 2c

These ain't gonna drop like labs , gonna be similar to the good medal pack in terms of holding up on prices. I'd wait another week or two and see if they drop if not and you really want these id say go ahead and get em before the market dries up and prices go up. Just my 2
it all depends on how much stock there really was, i think most of the stock was online.  It took eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction over 3 hours to sell out... plus ndc and finishline orders. 

but I dont see these going as low as 3lab5.. i can see champagnes going as low as 350 and cigars hitting 400.. but not lower then that.  

it all depends on how much stock there really was, i think most of the stock was online.  It took eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction over 3 hours to sell out... plus ndc and finishline orders. 

but I dont see these going as low as 3lab5.. i can see champagnes going as low as 350 and cigars hitting 400.. but not lower then that.  

It only took that long on those sites because of how their systems check out with timers plus the many releases. Fnl sold out in roughly 15 min I believe. Their site was splashing since like 7:53. Ndc had issues all around, if it wasnt for that, I sure they would have sold out in under 15 min as well.

Back
Top Bottom