Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

In for a pair of these. Really like the White/Navy look. It's like an obsidian XI. Will also copped the pair in December if it's the red Melo PEs. Crips and Bloods pack.

Tb3's weren't bad quality. Elephant print was off that's about it. Plus jb made a ton. Just the way it's suppose to be.
You know how NTers get when a shoe is too readily available, make them limited and see how the "quality" talk suddenly flips
eyes.gif
Lol exactly! I've said the same thing in a couple of threads. My TB3s quality was damn near flawless. If the EP wasn't tan instead of light grey, they would be perfect.
laugh.gif
true. I have no issue with my pairs.

That image may just be mirrored which is why the jumpman is flipped. Some people prefer a shoe pic to be oriented a certain way.

That image may just be mirrored which is why the jumpman is flipped. Some people prefer a shoe pic to be oriented a certain way.

If it's mirrored it's still wrong. No matter left or right shoe, the jumpman has to face forward.
The reversed jumpman looks simply off as the hand with the basketball is placed way too close to the heel/ankle collar.

My exact thoughts. Im not flinching for an XI, unless its a Concord or bred.

Im in on these joints! Im usually here for all XIs but I could really go for a Cool Grey release right abour now.

JB should nix the Melos for any OG color-way

Don't trust that dude's stuff anymore but they really missed an opportunity not making the tongue label university blue. Now the jumpman looks off. Still want them, happy to see the Space Jam mold (if these are even real)

Theres a sweet spot between the low PL cut the 11's used to have, and the high cut the 11's have now...that would be perfect. Maybe a quarter inch lower, and a shorter cut toebox

Damn. Kinda over XI but I love these and I'm a sucker for anything navy/white

Damn. Kinda over XI but I love these and I'm a sucker for anything navy/white

I don't think I'll ever be over XIs, but like you, I'm weak for navy/white. A perfect combo. Can't wait for these!

I think the Melos would look awful with a high PL cut

What are you talking about? Any XI with the OG patent cut is better than the awful low patent cut they've been giving us.
The Melo's with the OG cut would be [emoji]128176[/emoji]

Last edited:
What are you talking about? Any XI with the OG patent cut is better than the awful low patent cut they've been giving us.
The Melo's with the OG cut would be [emoji]128176[/emoji]

Og yes, maybe not 16 SJ.

Been over the 11 for a while now. I'm still gonna keep copping (cuz I have all the other 11s) but it'd be nice if they throw the shoe in the vault for a while.

Absolute pass for me.

If it's not an original or first run retro+ colorway I rarely take interest.

Back
Top Bottom