Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

The hell is going on here!? Concords are releasing now :blush: is that site with the preorders legit? :nerd: If this is real I knew it’s a reason I missed the Navy’s :rofl:

just sharing info , do with it what you will
got mine !
have done business with them several times with no issues
have a nice day

At this rate Concords and Space Jams mines well start dropping every year like white and black AF1’s :ohwell:

this it feels like cords just dropped.
i still have a DS pair from the last time. and the pair that I only wore like 5 times max.

damn, now that i think about it, i have a ds pair of the lows too :lol:.

How about they bring back cool greys in a better quality?

and maybe release citrus in real ***** sizes.

I would never preorder a year in advance lmao. The info is barely even solid. Also, they definitely need to triple the concord stock numbers. Please dear sneaker gawds dont make em anywhere near limited.

dude sounds a little offended that people would question that website or that people dont wanna preorder a year in advance LOL
lol takes a lot more than that to offend me
like i said, just sharing the info
isnt that what we do here ?
its america, so make your own decision
do what you got to do to get your shoe
its all good

you do you

That company may not even be around this time next year. Not judging but I will be blunt...Only a fool preorders any product a year in advance. You may not even be living this time next year. Also the shoe will be attainable. Priorities mixed up. But yeah do you....don't encourage others. This is info you could have kept... nobody needs it right now.

Back
Top Bottom