Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

FD074A13-9C65-47C8-A122-BC27D88A2EC4.jpeg

NDC pair came in. Champs pair has a crease in the heel. Going to return that pair and keep the NDC pair. So, if anyone in the NOLA area is looking for a size 13, Champs in Lakeside is about to have a pair

Ordered thru Dicks sporting goods, no updates other then still in process.
I got 2 pairs coming from them (order a 2nd cause the bill address was wrong) and my pairs are coming tomorrow an Thursday.
Coming from two different places which I thought was weird.

these are fitting TTS. 10.5 almost always with Nike & Js ... fit like a glove.
SNKS pair arrived today and I didn't even get the shipping confirm until 5am this morning. Extra crispy, no flaws whatsoever.
I'm probably sleeping on J's again until BC3 or some surprise QS classic retro drop. Boost in the meantime

got my pair through villa and the quality is on point surprisingly... i love the color on these... maybe its just me but i dont like the new mold... i liked it better before the space jams of last year when there was less patent leather... these newer 11 models the patent by the toe box goes up too high it just doesnt look right and also the lacing area is too tight that it looks narrow...the 11s how i know them look wide once you lace them up... maybe im nit picking but just my opinion... still going to keep these though

my order from SNKRS still "preparing to ship". Am i good?
I wouldn't feel completely comfortable until it actually ships. I've had it happen to me before where it said preparing to ship and cancelled on me. However, that was for a restock almost a year after release. I think you should be good.

got my pair through villa and the quality is on point surprisingly... i love the color on these... maybe its just me but i dont like the new mold... i liked it better before the space jams of last year when there was less patent leather... these newer 11 models the patent by the toe box goes up too high it just doesnt look right and also the lacing area is too tight that it looks narrow...the 11s how i know them look wide once you lace them up... maybe im nit picking but just my opinion... still going to keep these though
You not alone. Themost recent spacejam patent is way too high for my liking. Haven't seen these in person yet.

Back
Top Bottom