Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Sns pair arrived today
Had my bro grab them since I’m at work
Can’t wait to check them out

Last edited:
My 9.5 from SNKRS is due to arrive tomorrow. :smile:

mine is too but there was an anomally in their system the other day and now it's still on transit but no scheduled delivery

I ordered from dicks today and got a shipping already, unfortunately it's ups choice and it's suppose to arrive next friday

mine is too but there was an anomally in their system the other day and now it's still on transit but no scheduled delivery

I ordered from dicks today and got a shipping already, unfortunately it's ups choice and it's suppose to arrive next friday
When you get them, can you post some of your outfits to go with them.

One thing I have noticed on these and the jams, is that the patent leather cut has been much more consistent from pair to pair with the new mold.

These things were so hard to put on :lol: I felt something rip but don’t see anything

They’re cool :pimp: basically only gonna use em at the gym and if I decide to get back into playing ball

One thing I have noticed on these and the jams, is that the patent leather cut has been much more consistent from pair to pair with the new mold.

Not on the pair I picked up in-store from Finish Line. Super nice shoes and look good in every way, but the cut is really high on the right shoe and really low on the left shoe.

Came in :pimp:

IMAG6899.jpg

My DSG order got cancelled, so the hunt begins, these are not so bad on stockx, may just pull up there but feel like they still aroudn

Back
Top Bottom