Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

11s used to run small up to 72-10s ...these new molds are now TTS.

The patent got higher and the fit got less snug... bc 11s used to be pinky toe killers especially black/ reds or Breds for ya yungins :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone dare cut the corners of the lateral side on the patent leather ? I would assume they are there for authentication but bother me a bit.

Does anyone else’s package from finishline show it in transit to UPS on the 11th but does not have any movement since and no delivery date ?
call ups and give tracking number. i had the same problem. it shows no movement on website but my shoes got delivered today and tracking was never updated

My pair came in from snkrs today. I don’t know if can wait to sole protect and waterproof them. They might go straight to feet >D

Didn’t wanna bump an old thread for this so hopefully someone in here can help. How did the 72-10 joints fit? TTS or .5 up? Thanks and reps for responses.
get them in the same size you have copped every other jordan 11 in the history of the universe. do let folks get you twisted up on size, especially when you've owned a pair yourself.

my boy got got a "backorder" notice from eastbay from the restock anyone else ? thanks

Mine just got scanned waiting to be sent out this morning, I was starting to wonder because it was tuesday am when they restock came. BTW big thanks to whoever posted that restock! I wasnt going to buy them but when I saw them in store on RD I changed my mind. Not in my size of course, bought a 2y for one of my sons.

Mine just got scanned waiting to be sent out this morning, I was starting to wonder because it was tuesday am when they restock came. BTW big thanks to whoever posted that restock! I wasnt going to buy them but when I saw them in store on RD I changed my mind. Not in my size of course, bought a 2y for one of my sons.
my boy got got a "backorder" notice from eastbay from the restock anyone else ? thanks
was it from the restock on Tuesday I got the same back order notice from eastbay

1510831550-img-1547.jpg
1510831617-img-1546.jpg
1510831504-img-1633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom