Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

New cut. The old cut never sat well with me. From 2008-2015 the shape was bastardized by the low Pantent and banana boat shape. The new shape and cut is nearly identical to my 1995/1996 pairs.

I can understand why some people like the lower cut...since they probably never owned a pair with the proper shape/cut of patent.

23mj88 23mj88 That low patent cut was garbage. One of the main reasons why I love 11's are due to the patent leather. I remember my CDP pair was pretty bad, same with the 09 Jams.

23mj88 23mj88 That low patent cut was garbage. One of the main reasons why I love 11's are due to the patent leather. I remember my CDP pair was pretty bad, same with the 09 Jams.

Man. The low cut was terrible. As soon as I saw the 2016 jams I literally cleared out my closet of 11s. Sold at least 20 pairs. To me it’s nice having them all...but JB cycles through retros and re does them changing things up just to bring them out again. And if they’re doing them all again with the proper shape and patent I’ll be super happy.

23mj88 23mj88 Yeah, that was my same exact mindset and the new Space Jams and Grey Suedes are pretty comfortable compared to all 11's from 08 - 15. Concords are supposedly slated for next year. I'm sure Breds & Cool Greys aren't too far off.

I agree. Plus the phylon midsole is a lot softer now just like my OG and 2001 retros. I will welcome each of those colours by copping 2-3 pairs. In 2011 I grabbed 5 concords so selling them recently was rather nice lol

I already banged on these, however I got some family that didn't win :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:(I know..they didn't really try). Any sites still have these available? I'm laughing as I type this.. but I do need help if possible.

53D1EDA8-AD93-4441-91DB-114610E1938D.jpeg

Old cut vs New cut. Which do you prefer?

I prefer non-banana shaped shoes so I’m going with the new cut.

My 2 pears from SNS finally arrived a minute ago ....joints went from Switzerland to Germany to Philly then to Dallas in 4 days. :smokin

Thank god for UPS my choice bc the tracking that SNS sent was totally different than what my choice had which was the correct number.

Lowkey believe SNS tried hit me the ole switcharoo.

Me and wifey

20171116_144503-1.jpg

Having the same problem, last activity i had was tuesday leaving Kansas

Hopefully it can get delivered today

Welp, looks like my SNKRS order that was suppose to arrive today, didn't. I got all excited when I walked over to our mail room and saw a couple of nike boxes, but then looked at the name and took an L. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom