Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Dude trying to play y'alls feelings like girls teasin showing only her cleavage [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: word i hate it when they do it too, just adding to the discussion folks, heres some more via @swish.supply

View media item 2448871
View media item 2448872

Throwing me off.... patent is supposed to be navy not black right?
swish sells fakes last time I checked or atleast takes pics of them. (the white cement 4s they had were def fake and the 23s on these look like they applied a 23 fix on them. Too perfectly square)
plus production would have just started like what, a week ago?
I'll wait for a more reputable source

swish sells fakes last time I checked or atleast takes pics of them. (the white cement 4s they had were def fake and the 23s on these look like they applied a 23 fix on them. Too perfectly square)
plus production would have just started like what, a week ago?
I'll wait for a more reputable source

Like my boy chickenwop

IN

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-3.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-1-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-2-1.jpg

All day!! Can't wait for the season to start! NFC East is gonna be a beast to get through ths season! I feel like everybody else made moves while we watched again from the side lines.. We did good by letting Claiborne and Carr go, but that D Line and inexperienced secondary might come back to haunt us if Dak doesn't get his "clock managemnet" on like he did last season!

Mysole sells fakes though 
laugh.gif
 Scoop exposed them. And holy mother of peaks, those look bigger than the ones on the 2016 space jams 
nerd.gif

Mysole sells fakes though :lol:  Scoop exposed them. And holy mother of peaks, those look bigger than the ones on the 2016 space jams :nerd:
Who cares, at the very least we know what the real shoe will look like. Nobody is trying to buy them, we just needed a visual.

Last edited:
Who cares, at the very least we know what the real shoe will look like. Nobody is trying to buy them, we just needed a visual.
This^^^

All these early sellers sell fakes. We all know that. Pics get posted all the time for the sole purpose of getting an idea of what we will be getting. 

This^^^

All these early sellers sell fakes. We all know that. Pics get posted all the time for the sole purpose of getting an idea of what we will be getting. 
Right. Because jordan brand surely doesnt GAF. They`re *** dont send out official pictures til the week before or some ****, smdh.

Back
Top Bottom