Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I'll wait

Jordan dropped 72-10s then space jams
So maybe
Navys then concords

Will cop at outlet price though

Niceness Cowboys Colorway but the fact that it's a BF release concerns me. After last years TB 3's NA quality...

Colombia 2.0s

Jumpman is backwards to reflect the OG 11s for back in the day

Also please note that its been known that about 95% of all early pics are fakes/b grades/etc. , its purely posted to show what the shoe will closely resemble once they are released, thats all, nobody is saying cop from these sites, just for viewing purposes only

Last edited:
Colombia 2.0s

Jumpman is backwards to reflect the OG 11s for back in the day

Also please note that its been known that about 95% of all early pics are fakes/b grades/etc. , its purely posted to show what the shoe will closely resemble once they are released, thats all, nobody is saying cop from these sites, just for viewing purposes only
Touché

Wait till the fall. Early pics of last year's SJ had low PL, dark purple, PL that was so high that the mesh was 1/8 of the upper, and clear soles. Just wait for the real thing before you criticize what's wrong

IN
air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-3.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-1-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-2-1.jpg

definite cop... multiples for sure

bigj505 bigj505 what color do they look like to you now with the new pics? To me, it's a VERY dark navy, but I'm not sure.

I'm thinking obsidian?
As long as it's. It jet black I'm good. I've been wanting JB to utitilze the concord layout for the LONGEST.
How many space jam deviations could they do? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom