Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

6DC5DC63-C46C-48C2-8AD6-537B6FFD381B.jpeg
The "Jumpman Jordan" tag on the toungue of my pairs doesnt line up perfectly with the 3rd lace loops. This is the first time I've ever seen that, anyone else's like that?

It’s not a dealbreaker or anything but that’s one of the ways i used to check for authenticity.
images.jpeg

Y'all using any stain repellents on these? I am thinking about doing it, I would tape off the patent just to make sure it doesnt put spots on it.

Sprayed my eyelets and upper with Repel. Wearing dark denim today and It's done pretty good . I see 1 side of an eyelet that I will need to scrub just a tad. I covered patent leather with microfiber cloths and quickly wipe off excess . I highly recommend stain repellent with dark denim with these.

Bruh I gotta ask...How have you not managed to copp at least 1 pair by now??? I totally understand if cash is limited though.

Checking this thread during piss breaks would allowed you to copp at least 1

Easily said for the more average sized feet |l but not if you wear a sz 14 :frown: I slept in late Saturday thinking they would be an easy cop and now I’m scrambling and still ain’t found a pair :smh:

Easily said for the more average sized feet |l but not if you wear a sz 14 :frown:I slept in late Saturday thinking they would be an easy cop and now I’m scrambling and still ain’t found a pair :smh:

Slept in..dang...face palm smh. Now you knew better lmao wearing a 14. You might gotta go the StockX route smh.

Welp after having copped these over the weekend I guess it's time to abandon this thread and drop in on the win like 96 thread!

these available anywhere else? idk why i thought they wouldnt sell out lol. was hoping because it wasnt a classic colorway and the price tage and the fsr, they would sit. thought more people would want the reds.

hmu brodies.

^ That's misleading. Just because there is a display at the store doesn't mean they're sitting. He didn't even ask any employees what they have in stock. For all we know, all those stores have left are size 17 and 18 and the right display shoe. Such an irresponsible video.

Even if they had a FSR (which they probably aren’t even close to), the Monday after release isn’t what I would call “sitting.” Smh.

Back
Top Bottom