Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Still waiting on DSG to ship but not worried if they don't, resale is not that much and you can probably snack another restock or some places may still have them laying around

Thanks! I just copped a pair off of Shoe Palace cheaper than the pair I got locally in-store...and my box was mashed up from in-store and the patent cut is different on each shoe. One looks thick like we expect and one is thinner like they used to be. I'm sure it's just random variation over the run, but the two don't match up great. So, yeah...glad to hit on Shoe Palace!

Do anyone remember the Air Jordan retro cards that came with the shoes? I found an old one that I got with my Chrome 8's or the retro Metallic 5's that I got back in 2000

I actually found my stack of old retro cards the other day. I wish they still had those!

Thanks! I just copped a pair off of Shoe Palace cheaper than the pair I got locally in-store...and my box was mashed up from in-store and the patent cut is different on each shoe. One looks thick like we expect and one is thinner like they used to be. I'm sure it's just random variation over the run, but the two don't match up great. So, yeah...glad to hit on Shoe Palace!
Promo code for shoepalace

got my pair through villa and the quality is on point surprisingly... i love the color on these... maybe its just me but i dont like the new mold... i liked it better before the space jams of last year when there was less patent leather... these newer 11 models the patent by the toe box goes up too high it just doesnt look right and also the lacing area is too tight that it looks narrow...the 11s how i know them look wide once you lace them up... maybe im nit picking but just my opinion... still going to keep these though
Exactly this

Does anyone else’s package from finishline show it in transit to UPS on the 11th but does not have any movement since and no delivery date ?

Does anyone else’s package from finishline show it in transit to UPS on the 11th but does not have any movement since and no delivery date ?
mine says
rescheduled delivery
says was in memphis, tn
pkg shipped, delivery being scheduled
and been like that since the 13th

Back
Top Bottom