Jordan Spizike Black/Red-Cement Grey

Originally Posted by MH602

!#@! those and anyone who buys em

Haha. That sounded straight neanderthal.

I bet homie came into this thread with the whole caveman ensemble; shim-cloth around his waist
and club in hand to boot, face looking like rick ross's beard all while singing, 

"Oohhh rah RAH RAH RAH!!!! Ma ma... OOHH LA LA!!!"

It's your world... CUZ YOUR A FREE BYTCH BABY!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

i need me a pair of these

i got me a pair of these
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i also put the lace locks over the blue jumpman. you can't even tell it's there! i love this shoe!

BTW did anyone else notice how they photoshopped the spiz'ikes on mike's feet on the retro card (if you wanna call it that)?
laugh.gif

I've never been a fan of Jordan Fusions or any kinda Jordan Hybrids but these were different.  So I had to cop, especially for $74.99 @ the local Footaction for my sz 8.5.

I actually like these a lot, but probably the one and only time I'll ever by a Jordan Hybrid shoe.

SMH 130 at FNL and no job or queso these are definitely top 5 spizikes and its not played out yet but i have a feelin if they do next year the same it'll feel redundant as they find no reason to stop retroing hybrids (especially in the dub zeros case)

Do you have these in a size 6 I want to da train for my air Jordan superfly I will try to post a picture asap but I'm not home

Back
Top Bottom