Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Well this turned out to be a dud.
30t6p3b.gif

What a disappointment, I was excited for this too. 3 color choices for the upper? How are you supposed to even make anything unique with that?

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

What a disappointment, I was excited for this too. 3 color choices for the upper? How are you supposed to even make anything unique with that?

everyone is going to have the stealth options...I just customized one for @*+# and giggles and the options are weak...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by drprince89

Rays color way?
There's no green color...
grin.gif
Lmao well being that the Rays colors are primary grey, some white and a couple shades of blue he is correct its a Ray's CW the Rays have no green in their uniform 
laugh.gif

Enh... I'm underwhelmed by the options available but I really wasn't expecting a whole lot.  I was thinking of maybe doing a pair when I first heard about this but now, not so much.  Although I do like this pair that kingofny just posted up above:
video_image-049445.jpg

You would think since they were spizike's they'd have a crazy colors to choose from. Big dissapointment EPIC FAIL by Nike

i really wanted to make an id shoe

but with the crappy colors

im not too excited

i think i'm going to pass
but not 100%

and i have every spizike released

I hope down the line you can change other attributes of the sneaker, like maybe the netting color, the logo on the back color and perhaps have an option to only cololr half of the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom