Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

yeah, the black and white ones were the only pair i rocked with, but like i said... if the medial side of that black and red pair is red you can count me in

Nah, that just meant you were "that man" at school
laugh.gif

Nobody picked on you if you got all the sigs too. But if you had nothing but Team J's, kids were ruthless on the playground/blacktop. I seen kids not even get picked for basketball cause of their kicks.

The Super Freaks were tuff though. I think those came out around middle school. Everyone had those cause those were Moss' shoe and he was the man. Just like Iversons and when the Vicks dropped. They weren't MJ, but it was cool to have their shoes. Despite the brand.

And then it depends on how old you were when these joints dropped. I was 9 years old. So you already know how that goes. Kids are little demons with the insults. If you didn't have what Mike was wearing, you were getting clowned on the bus.

I only liked these because of basketball camp memories. If I wasn't hooping, I probably wouldn't have had them. But I grew to love them as the season went on.
The Team 1's are the dopest Team J's of all time.  If you had these when I grew up people gave you mad love on the playground.  It was harder to afford the numbered Jordans especially when your in middle school like I was.  But with all that hate it makes me laugh because where im at I guarantee we give you buckets wearing the team 1's

Copped my 9 earlier today, feels good man to have a fresh out the box pair. Thank you guys for posting all the finish line info.

Who else is waiting on a shipping confirmation from fnl from ysterday ? :nerd:

Got mine about an hour ago.

As for me and the Team 1, I was in 5th grade. I thought they were cool because of the way they looked. Also the fact that most of the cincinatti players were wearing them. On top of that, a team I used to play against around that time that was pretty good all had them. I used to be pretty jealous of them...

That man got took 

The manager gave me his discount plus something else he did but nonetheless I walked out with these for 90 plus tax and established a new sneaker connect.

Also not trying to sice things up but every store seem to only have 1 per size. If your in the DMV PM me.

Last edited:
The $20 coupon And $20 rewards works together in store for these. Just bought mine in store for $95 total. Works online too. Just a heads up. People saying it only works on the mobile site don't know what they are talking about.

I was staring at this picture for the longest like damn... I like these in this pic for some reason. usually I only like the medial side of this CW, I personally hate the outer side of this shoe in this cw, just something doesn't look right about it. Then I realized the closer shoe had black laces
laugh.gif
. Definitely improves the look of the outer side by ALOT imo. Kind of want them now actually.

I phone ordered my pair yesterday morning and received a shipping confirmation email today. Still can't believe that these are going that fast.

fnl playing with my emotions.. yeah, i'm being impatient for these 
laugh.gif
Normally, I don't even worry about it and just wait for a shipping e-mail but I had to be "that guy" and contact Finishline, lol
mean.gif
.  They told me my order should ship tomorrow.

i didn't got that far, but i was ready to 
laugh.gif
 i'm just so used to my weekday orders getting shipping confirmations about an hour later

Back
Top Bottom