Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

You can get them shipped to Canada
Oh yeah, I know I can get them shipped here, but it costs $25 to ship, plus another $25 in taxes/handling by the time they get here. Was gonna be in Vegas in a few weeks, so I figured I would pick up a pair and save myself the $50.

so tempted to just pull the trigger on a workout pair with the $20 off code. My feet are about dead after using the 21 pe for about a week. Only problem is I can't decide what color lol. If I get black then i'll be too tempted to use them for casual, and if I get white/unc I think I will dirty them up too quick
laugh.gif

so tempted to just pull the trigger on a workout pair with the $20 off code. My feet are about dead after using the 21 pe for about a week. Only problem is I can't decide what color lol. If I get black then i'll be too tempted to use them for casual, and if I get white/unc I think I will dirty them up too quick
laugh.gif
just do it all ready 
laugh.gif

Got the black/whites on the Footlocker website today!

Nick Young wore the white/ grey ones today! Does anybody know, when those will be released?

I was about to order them today for in store pickup but I said **** it again
laugh.gif
, threw on my 11 i.e. lows and they did the job... waiting for sale price before I upgrade
pimp.gif

I can't believe I bought this shoe in the mid 1990's.
now I wouldn't wear them for free

I think they released for the 1997-98 season, at least as fas as I can remember!

Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc wore the black/ white version a lot!

So I first got the Carolina version at Shoe Palace last week, this week I got the black/ whites, so basically the retros and today at Footaction and Champs I got the Barons version. I got two pairs, since this colorway so far is the best in my opinion! I hope they will release some more interesting colorways!

They're NOT doing the wht/blk CW?!?!??!  Mannnnn......  And STILL haven't done the '98 team shoe...... (Looks like XIII, Cincy,Cal wore them.......)   Super Underrated..... MHO

They're NOT doing the wht/blk CW?!?!??!

I'm disappointed too. I wanted the whites pretty bad since i wrecked my pair from my school days

Mannnnn......  And STILL haven't done the '98 team shoe...... (Looks like XIII, Cincy,Cal wore them.......)   Super Underrated..... MHO

I'm thinking you mean these?

View media item 931530View media item 931531View media item 931532View media item 931533View media item 931534
i love these too, since they're the sequel to the team 1s (aptly named the team 2, i believe). they are definitely super underrated but don't have the following that the 1 has, and even that is small and comprised of mostly nostalgic older heads like me. if jordan was to retro them i feel like they'd barely push reebok rail numbers, which is actually kind of sad for both shoes. these are types of kicks people are really only buying for memories. very few new cats have them on the radar unless they come in some crazy, contrived, story based colorway which then the OG heads get mad anyway. so its knd of a lose-lose.

I'd take some of those but those are a shoe I think could shine with retro+ colorways. not the stupid ones like the baron team1, but nice clean simple ones like the white/sport royal team 1. Speaking of those.... I hope they are still coming as well as the grey and white
frown.gif

Correct me if I am wrong:

The Jumpman Pro was the first team Jordan for the 96-97 season, then the Team 1 was introduced. Those two shoes were own designs with some hints at Jordan's signature series, not too offensive, basically nice and understatement. The Team 2 I think is too much XIII, which is why I did not like them at all!

Team 1 > Jumpman Pro > all other Team Jordans!

That's the ones!!!  I went APE over those!!!  @ the time, I was working hard after school kicks......  I remember rocking one of each in that XII-styled joint!!!(wht/blk-blk/wht)  I later went on to do it with kicks up to & after the Camp23( The Glove, Pippen,all the way up to Hyperflight!!),looking KUNTREE the whole way......  I still have a pr of retro + Team 1's (why/gry), but they'll NEVER compare to that one you posted pixs of!!  I miss that Team J shoe too!!!

And even if they DID retro those,they'd be shoddy leather, NO carbon, & probably one ZM air bag........  Sad....  & @ OG pricing....... 

I really hope the speed at which these are moving does not affect whether JB decides to retro other team jordans in the future
frown.gif

I'm with you on that one!!!  I think the Team Retro idea hasn't been explored NEARLY enough, but they probably won't be if they continue to do poorly @ retail.....  Heritage-wise, they are a much better idea  than garbage like the 60 plus, True Flight,& their ilk....

Back
Top Bottom