Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

These ogs and the pro quicks were sick back in 97.... Comfort and quality was just as good as xii xiii :smokin

Name brand 
nthat.gif

WHY OH WHY DOES JB REFUSE TO RELEASE THE JUMPAN QUICK 6 OR THE TEAM JORDAN 2'S (I THINKG) WHICH RESEMBLED XIII'S WITH JORDAN WRITTEN ON THE SIDE... THOSE WERE THE BEST TO ME... ESPECIALLY THE QUICK 6!!... I HAD THE OG TEAM 1'S IN NAVY AND LOVED EM BUT I WOULDNT COP AGAIN

pretty much never been a fan of these or any other jumpmans. sigs only! (basically 1-14 is all that REALLY matters imo)

WHY OH WHY DOES JB REFUSE TO RELEASE THE JUMPAN QUICK 6 OR THE TEAM JORDAN 2'S (I THINKG) WHICH RESEMBLED XIII'S WITH JORDAN WRITTEN ON THE SIDE... THOSE WERE THE BEST TO ME... ESPECIALLY THE QUICK 6!!... I HAD THE OG TEAM 1'S IN NAVY AND LOVED EM BUT I WOULDNT COP AGAIN
If you are talking about these:

Because both of the ones you mentioned are horrible, no market for either of them.

If you are talking about these:

Because both of the ones you mentioned are horrible, no market for either of them.
I can do without the Jordan Team 2 but the Swift 6 is amazing. If they give those a proper retro, they'll be copped and hooped in for sure....

Probably gonna need some new insoles tho just because we know how JB quality can be. I'm surprised that those JB Super Freak retros still had the full length zoom insole in em a few years back.

Jordan Team I is one of my favourite Team Jordan Brand shoes. I had the Carolina Blue back in '97 and the Maize Blue Retro from '03.

I like the shoe so much that I found out JB released something in 2011 called the Hard Court Classic I - basically this Jordan Team I but with visble air. I had to cop. Peep the pics:

View media item 588384
View media item 588385
View media item 588386
View media item 588387
I honestly don't find any difference in terms of fit and/or feel (Jordan Team I and Hard Court Classic I both run TTS) and I balled indoors with every pair. The Hard Court Classic I just has a slightly more aesthetic look with the visible air.

And BTW: I'm sure the OG Jordan Team I and '03 Retros had air in the forefoot. BUT if JB robs us of forefoot air in these '14 retros, à la robbing the '09 Jumpman Pro retros of it, I'm likely not gonna cop.

Peace,
-F Sharp005

Last edited:
^ add the Jumpman Pro Two to that list (from 1998, I think). Worst JB shoe ever.

Peace,
F Sharp005

I can do without the Jordan Team 2 but the Swift 6 is amazing. If they give those a proper retro, they'll be copped and hooped in for sure....

Probably gonna need some new insoles tho just because we know how JB quality can be. I'm surprised that those JB Super Freak retros still had the full length zoom insole in em a few years back.

^add the Jumpman Pro Two to that (from 1998, I think). Worst Team Jordan shoe ever.

Peace
F Sharp005

I'm Too Geeked! Had the Black/White pair back in 7th & 8th Grade and will have them again this time around. Let's just pray they stick w/ the reasonable retail of $125...

These Kids today know nothing about how dope Jordan Brand & Team Jordan's were in their infancy. Glory Days.

You aint neva lied. It's crazy because back then JB was trying to cook up some hot ish and now they just lazy. Slap a jumpman logo on it and put it on the shelf. I hope they release the white carolina ones. I remember Ed Cota rockin those when he played for the heels.

I would love for JB to retro some more team J's. My personal favorite was the Jordan Masterpiece. That white navy turquoise colorway was tough. I remember Bibby wore them when he played for Vancouver. UC Bearcats and Cal had PE's also. Anybody remember the Jordan Shogun? Those were tough too. What about the Jordan Camp 23? Not the ones that came with the sandals and bag that went for $150 but the ones that were $120. The ones I'm talking about went on a diagonal slope. The top half of the shoes was navy and the bottome was white. It had a jumpman near the heel. Michael Finley did the photo shoot with these on around 01-02. They had the red/white and white/carolina.

View media item 586936

GOAT to me.
Been hunting a DS pair for a min.

Found a pair from corgi on IG like 2 weeks ago, chump never hit me back :smh:

use to rock my uncles around the house tearing them up when I was in 4th grade when they came out lol. Him hitting me upside the head telling me to take his shoes off haha.

mama refused to buy em for me :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom