Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

If you are talking about these:
View media item 586935

View media item 586936

View media item 586939

Because both of the ones you mentioned are horrible, no market for either of them.

THE FIRST ONES YES… THE SECOND ARE NOT THE JUMPMAN QUICK 6 AND SINCE WHEN DOES A "MARKET FOR THEM" MATTER… JB RELEASES WHATEVER THEY WANT INCLUDING PLENTY OF UGLY CRAP, UNECESSARY RETRO+'S, AND … WAIT FOR IT… THE JORDAN TEAM 1… A SHOE WHICH THERE ALSO ISNT A "MARKET FOR" … THOSE TEAM XIII'S ARE BETTER THAN THESE… SO ARE THE JUMPMAN QUICK 6 I WAS TALKING ABOUT BUT BUT W/E

Some other colorways I saw that are releasing this year.[/quote]
These are the ones [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/pimp.gif. sole could have been done a little better but i'll take em. I like the Carolina and the grey/white too.

Same here.

It's still nice to seethe return of something many nters love.
For sure.  I can't wait for these to return.  I'd rather JB retro their old Team Jordan line than continue to push out Son of Mars, Spizikes, or whatever other BS they're pushing out nowadays.

A pair of the black/white pair and I'll be good.

Might cop. One of my favorite kicks ever. They lasted pretty well on asphalt in the summer. I was in the park every day playing and these still held up well.

qwygpg.jpg

These bring back memories of why I like these in the first place. These boys went hard :nthat:

The black Cincinnati Jumpman uniforms with the black Team 1s back in the day is by far my favorite uniform of all-time.
Used to watch them quite a bit in those days.
I agree, "The Helicopter" was a monster when it came to finishing.
:nerd:

Now if only I had a nicely done retro of these in the near future.  Wore these on first day school my junior year, with a yellow boss shirt, and some black Nike swish pants.  Rockin them like LL with one leg up.  DAMN that was a good year.
Yeah buddy. I'd love to see these. I was so disappointed when these released a few years ago and this color wasn't. I still have mine but since they are a 9 and I'm now a 12.5 they're useless

I passed on all those when people were saying it was fake carbon fiber. I'm sure these will be the same but I'm copping that sport royal cw it's too clean.

hey, is the white/university blue colorway available at finishline.com yet? does anyone have a link to the page? sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom