Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

One thing I will never understand, why does anyone cares about creasing? You wear them, they crease, no other way.

Not all shoes crease. Creasing looks ugly.

Fnl shipping email just came in

I would think resellers are quick to know what sells and what doesn't before they buy. People here are just looking for a reason to laugh at a reseller because if the hate. I'm just saying.

Try going on local Facebook groups and see how many resellers are trying to off these with prices ranging from 200-250. Stocks not moving, these will dip to retail or below next week.

got shipping confirmation from FNL to. doesn't matter bc they never update the tracking status until late Monday anyway. they won't ship till Monday either I'm sure

resellers shouldnt have bought these ones. lol

what's so funny ? Im not for or against resellers but don't get what's so funny. yeah these may not move at the moment bc the market is over saturated with them. come 4 months or whatever later when things settle down / clear out , the reseller is the only one with these laney 5s. who are they gonna come to ? bottom line is all Jordan's hold value in the long run. just bc these were easy to get today and everybody copped doesn't mean they won't resell good in the future

what's so funny ? Im not for or against resellers but don't get what's so funny. yeah these may not move at the moment bc the market is over saturated with them. come 4 months or whatever later when things settle down / clear out , the reseller is the only one with these laney 5s. who are they gonna come to ? bottom line is all Jordan's hold value in the long run. just bc these were easy to get today and everybody copped doesn't mean they won't resell good in the future

yea but if relases stay like this itll keep that stupid kid with the size 7 foot from buying a sz 13 thinking he can flip it immediately for profit. im all for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can still get grapes, and both fire reds for retail. So no, four months from now isn't going to raise te price. Years down the road, okay.

I could run around and try to get a pair, or I could kick my feet up and watch people sweat it out... Hmmm, Pre-order.
Or you could have copped at 8AM online with almost hustle free on retail or under...Just saying.  
 I can still get grapes, and both fire reds for retail. So no, four months from now isn't going to raise te price. Years down the road, okay.
This, and whoever is buying now so that they can sale an year later, is just too funny.

Last edited:
Scavenger hunt around Boston to try to find a pair in the mid afternoon after I woke up late. Managed to get my size though so I'm happy. Anyone else notice that these don't have "twentythirteen" engraved on the tongue?

sure but most of these resellers dont have the cash to sit on shoes for months....

I know it's a long shot.... My boy looking for a pair, anyone knows any spots in the Bay Area this still sitting? PM me any info... Thanks!

Woke up with FNL shipping confirmation... I guess I'm good with the email and CC info not matching.

sure but most of these resellers dont have the cash to sit on shoes for months....
Exactly, they need to move them fast, which is not happening these days for them "businessman".

Last edited:
I take it you're a reseller..... If anyone who wanted a certain shoe because they like it couldn't get because of people buying up stock just to drive up the prices on them is a shame. Yes we all like exclusivity, but some of these prices are outrageous. Buying a shoe just to make profit isn't my thing. I buy sneakers to wear and because I like them. Kudos to you if you make a profit. All I know is I am not paying a reseller.

Last edited:
I take it your a reseller..... If anyone who wanted a certain shoe because they like it couldn't get because of people buying up stock just to drive up the prices on them is a shame. Yes we all like exclusivity, but some of these prices are outrageous. Buying a shoe just to make profit isn't my thing. I buy sneakers to wear and because I like them. Kudos to you if you make a profit. All I know is I am not paying a reseller.

Who's "we", bruh? I hate that **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom