Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Such a nice shoe. Really happy to finally have these. Damn things haunted me when I was young.

If anyone wanted these, and tried, they should've gotten them easily. One of the easiest releases to get this year.

I woke up at 8:37, an hour later then I should have. Hopped in the car and got there at 9:08, 8 mins after they usually let ppl in who can claim pairs that weren't picked up. I went past 4 stores and struck out 2 opened at 10 for ppl with wrist bands. The others were 1st come 1st serve. Then I notice ppl are walking around with Jimmy Jazz bags. I shoot over there while 2 other guys walk up. The 1st says he needs a 10.5, dude in the store says "nope we don't have em". The second guy says I need a 9.5 , the guy says come in. I ask for my 8.5 the guy says nope. But I said i loud enough for one of the workers to say "YEA WE HAVE 8.5" so i run past the dude at the gate before he can say anything. All in all i check my pair while the other dude is paying. Ask the chick to double bag my pair and I'm out of there. All in all easy pick up considering I got there late, had no ticket or wrist band and ended up with my size at a spot I ALWAYS strike out at.  Honestly feeling like,  I came I saw I conquered. Didn't see much hype for these. Next weeks release took all the pressure off.

The shoes are actually great in the quality department( for today's standards). I have to say they fixed the huge toe box problem. Only problem is they run almost a half size small. Seems like they cant get the sizing right.  The Tumbled leather is great definitely reminds me of my 2000 pair.

Last edited:
Really quick to break it down. I preordered because 30 bucks isnt that serious to me. To each their own but i work nights and waking up early on a sat is a *****. I find it funny that people come on here to brag about paying retail, good for you, move on, not that serious. Talk to me when you get the shoes for free, mailed to your house. Too many simple minded people only think of their own scenerios. Im in nyc and no shoe is sitting here for retail. Mom and pops marking up, and lines at the malls. I could run around and try to get a pair, or I could kick my feet up and watch people sweat it out... Hmmm, Pre-order.

Cant wait to get these in hand, all these pics looking real nice.

Last edited:
Copped mine with ease..showed up at fnl 30 min before opening and got my sz 11...only thing is the back panel which has the 23 is a different shape on both, one looks better than the other. Its Its not THAT big a difference but kinda anboying

@dquezad***9
 S'all good my brother, got my pair from Finish Line this morning, easy cop. Line for the Green Glow lV's was longer than this one, though it was raining this morning so I have the feeling that stopped a lot of younger people from coming out. 

Cool man, glad you got your pair.

I would think resellers are quick to know what sells and what doesn't before they buy. People here are just looking for a reason to laugh at a reseller because if the hate. I'm just saying.

Nice looking shoe overall.. Good to see it was a smooth morning for most wanting to cop..

Doesn't have the "TWENTY-THIRTEEN" on the tongue since it's not that leather material.. Same nylon/poly like upper part.

Colors aren't as bright as some of the pics made em look.. Still same .5 size down for me..

I would think resellers are quick to know what sells and what doesn't before they buy. People here are just looking for a reason to laugh at a reseller because if the hate. I'm just saying.

This. I guess it makes people feel better saying resellers gonna go broke.
In all reality, all beloved Jordan's go up in value.

Doesn't have the "TWENTY-THIRTEEN" on the tongue since it's not that leather material.. Same nylon/poly like upper part.

It may be on it. I didnt think the bel-airs had it because they have the nylon foam type material on the tongue but it was there. it just was barely noticeable by sight but u could feel it once u rub your fingers across it

Back
Top Bottom