Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Finally..won a raffle..at the Shekh.. Got my size 12.. These are the only Jordans I wanted..and I got them..I got real lucky..Today was a good day..

Last edited:
As stated, one of the better quality retros this year. Really like the tumbled leather on these. :pimp:
2q1t9xc.jpg

Great comparison pics too.

@GTFan712  your enunciation is on point 
pimp.gif

should have added an on foot shot

waiting on mine from NDC so all I can do is use my imagination

@GTFan712  your enunciation is on point 
pimp.gif

should have added an on foot shot

waiting on mine from NDC so all I can do is use my imagination
Unfortunately the pair is not mine, nor close to my size, so no on-feet. Just trying to give a better view to those waiting on online orders.

had no idea that these were 170.
Last pair of jordans I bought were grapes this year for 160.

It's funny to go to kixify or ebay and see the numerous pairs of Laney's now being sold 
roll.gif

EDIT: On another note, the one thing I hate about the 5's with the blue sole is the yellowing. Anyone ever tried out some type of sole protection to prevent/stall the yellowing and can recommend one for me?

Last edited:
Looks like most people who ordered from NDC are getting their shipping confirmation. Love their quicker turn around times as of late

Got off work and decided to walk to Foot Locker to see if they have any left. They must have had a whole bunch because there were a BUNCH of people at the register ringing up for the Vs and I was able to snag a pair for me and a coworker. This was at ~6PM, by the way.

One thing I will never understand, why does anyone cares about creasing? You wear them, they crease, no other way.
[thread="527240"]Agreed I don't get it. All Jordan's will crease to some extent, some worse than others. I think some shoes like the AJ1's actually look better once they crease personally.[/thread]

EDIT: For anyone that's still looking for Laney's, 

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=40322

Looks like all sizes are still available.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-jordan-v-laney/127036/

Run out of the larger and smaller sizes.

Though both these places are in Europe, so the base price is higher, over $200 in American dollars I believe. You'd probably be better waiting a day or two and just copping from a reseller.
Welp, I pulled the trigger at Size. Thanks for the links.

Last edited:
picked up a pair today before work and finally checked em out at home and noticed my jumpman is messed up

would nike be able to do anything for me like a coupon or giftcard even though i didnt buy it from nike?

picked up a pair today before work and finally checked em out at home and noticed my jumpman is messed up

would nike be able to do anything for me like a coupon or giftcard even though i didnt buy it from nike?
Probably not. I guess I'm not the only one. I have 2 pair and both jump mans have some spots of yellow missed and loose string ends

thanks to my connect... two pairs.. 9 and 9.5 (one for me one for my boy) easy .. no line.. went to the store and picked up around 1pm in the afternoon. team don't lose sleep

How about just get a refund. I mean you want to keep the shoe and get money back? Doesn't make much sense

I was able to get my pair on nike.com with ease. The laneys are a beautiful color way. I don't understand why these were an instant sellout or hard to cop. They are gorgeous. I guess everyone has different taste. I guess not everyone likes gold and blue. Hoping to cop a second pair from a reseller in a couple months. Glad to see people who really like this shoe get their pair. If only every release could be like this.

Back
Top Bottom