Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Just tried to cop off Finishline. Said that they couldn't process my order and to contact my bank. I dont have any type of confirmation email, but the money is out of my account with a pending transaction to finishline? Does this mean my order went through, or should I be calling my bank?

so how bout those cats who paid $250 on pre-orders 
nerd.gif

was it worth it?
how about those people sittin on those og ones? i remember when someone turned down my 4 hundo offer for grape 5s in 2006. and 4 hundo used to be a lot for a sneaker. 

Winner circle rewards coupon. Basically for every $200 spent they will send you $20 after 45days of purchase

pretty sure you were not able to use winners circle discounts on statement product in the past...this change recently?

i'm pretty sure i don't even have a winners circle reward card anymore because they used to close them if the account was dormant for awhile

surprise these are sitting. Maybe resellers are saving cash for black friday/ Christmas releases.

how about those people sittin on those og ones? i remember when someone turned down my 4 hundo offer for grape 5s in 2006. and 4 hundo used to be a lot for a sneaker.
They should feel very sorry, not you.

Looks like its been fairly easy for everybody. How releases should be. Order took about 2 minutes from NDC. Surprised it was that quick. Used some ebates i had and ended up paying $129. Plus I recently relocated to Oregon due to work...no sales tax. I miss Cali but tax be hurting sometimes.

Just tried to cop off Finishline. Said that they couldn't process my order and to contact my bank. I dont have any type of confirmation email, but the money is out of my account with a pending transaction to finishline? Does this mean my order went through, or should I be calling my bank?

Call your bank and no your order didn't go through...

Just FYI, if you paid via Paypal you get free 2-day shipping, at least that's what PP says.
Nope, I use PayPal almost all the time, always pay shipping on FNL. 

No confirmation means no shoe. Because money can always be refund. Double check it

FNL Cancellation question...?

I was having error payment with my card. I have more than enough funds in there. So I used the wifey's card and got through. Problem is tho I checked out as guest, update the info to her name but forgot to update the email to hers. Still using my email.

Would my order gets cancelled?

Last edited:
Smh......... Is me or is there more peoples moms and dads talking about im here to get a pair or two for resale. There All about to be disappointed.

Was trying to haggle for some Space Jams on Ebay and forget about the release. Got on Eastbay at 8:02 and grabbed my size. So either they made a helluva lot of pairs or nobody cares. Either way no problem copping the best GR 5 of the year...

Back
Top Bottom