Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I would of loved 12.5 but I got a 12. I was surprised as I did the wait in line and I usually strike out. I saw it was available and added. Forgot my password and finally signed in and it was gone. Got on line again and was able to order.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Well that was easy...

Everbody must be saving up for the upcoming releases....

Cantblblame then next couple of months are gonna be hectic as usual

This is my first time ordering from NDC.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to ship the shoe?

And the charges on my paypal account are pending, but I got a confirmation number in my email and what not, so im good?
depends on where you live. i live in jersey and i always get them on wednesday.

Mine are slated for November 6th in Jersey so yes, usually wednesday.

No tax helps too with the free shipping

Trust me, I know. I'll post my "homework" on here if people really fiendin like that. Reselling GRs is for lames
Wouldn't call it fiendin. I'm pretty sure most people like to save money whenever possible. If you are aware of a way that we can save money just say how, otherwise why bring it up. So yes on behalf of everyone who paid full price in this thread please post how we can get a pair for $110. 

Doubt these still sits tho like the Fire Red 3/5 releases... Not where I live... Warriors season just started. Perfect colorway.

Trust me, I know. I'll post my "homework" on here if people really fiendin like that. Reselling GRs is for lames
Wouldn't call it fiendin. I'm pretty sure most people like to save money whenever possible. If you are aware of a way that we can save money just say how, otherwise why bring it up. So yes on behalf of everyone who paid full price in this thread please post how we can get a pair for $110. 
But then again.. if everybody and their babysitter knows how to do this.. it will eventually not work anymore for the people that are figuring out how to do it... don't get me wrong i wanna know too, but i won't be mad if they don't wanna tell me 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom