Jordan V Low 69pts QS(Limited)-03/28/16 $175

Can't lie. I was thinking of returning.l even at $140. After I opened the box, no way am I returning them. These are much better in person

Quick question for you guys, do y'all rock em with the lace lock or without? Seems like these things are more annoying then useful

How comfortable are these shoes? Do they have an air sole in the forefoot?
i mean they wont be as comfortable as newer types of sneakers.. these shoes originally came out in the early 90s ... so 20yrs of innovation... its not uncomfortable tho

Finally got my pair today after some UPS delivery mishap fun. My only really complaint about the shoe is that it could use some more orange, so I put in some orange laces. Mets/Knicks fan so I'm rocking these for those two teams. Yes, these shoes are for the Cavs, not the Knicks. Nonetheless, blue and orange are the colors of NYC and the colors of 3 major sports franchises here.

yeah man! Really bummed out over that one.. He still has at least 3 more good years in the tank.. Really excited about this coming year though...
ditto. I like our improvement last year should, have a better d this year....congrats on the copp too

Last edited:
Not to throw this thread off but your bears made the right move by letting Forte leave. It was time.

What up fam is everyone forget about summer????? Honestly shorts look funny with hi tops no matter how tall u but I agree that these arent worth collecting in the long term and the original drop price was **** just like the material.

That said imma put my good joints away for the summer and wreck these fam. Be smart dont be sweating balls in ur good *****. In my mind I see these as substitutes those hot humid days slides just wont do.

What up fam is everyone forget about summer????? Honestly shorts look funny with hi tops no matter how tall u but I agree that these arent worth collecting in the long term and the original drop price was **** just like the material.

That said imma put my good joints away for the summer and wreck these fam. Be smart dont be sweating balls in ur good *****. In my mind I see these as substitutes those hot humid days slides just wont do.
lolwat?

Eastbay needs to get rid of that "excluded from discount" B.S. on the Dunk From Aboves so I can add them to my collection.

Thinking about snatching up a 2nd pair of the Alternates since I've been rocking that shoe heavy. Wish they would have placed that red bottom on the Fire Reds.

Eastbay needs to get rid of that "excluded from discount" B.S. on the Dunk From Aboves so I can add them to my collection.

Thinking about snatching up a 2nd pair of the Alternates since I've been rocking that shoe heavy. Wish they would have placed that red bottom on the Fire Reds.

The Dunk From Aboves are really nice in person

Back
Top Bottom