Jordan V Low 69pts QS(Limited)-03/28/16 $175

Even with multiple errors, I was able to obtain from NDC and obtain with 20% off making it an easy decision

Last edited:
I was able to score this morning. Glad to see SNKRS finally allowing you to buy multiple kicks at the same time. Scored the yellow AMZero's also.

these were SUPER easy. seems like nobody wanted these. got a pair from snkrs and another pair from eastbay.

Last edited:
Passed on 5 lows today. Just don't feel orange with the blue. I see why people call them dope though.

I got a strange feeling people wish they would have copped down the rd. At $140 it was a no brainer

Really contemplating grabbing these. I really like them but don't honestly know if I'll wear them enough. Really surprised these are "sitting " on snkrs. Thought once these got that limited label they'd be gone by now

Shout out to good ppl at Villa, my package should be here Weds... Nice to see we didn't have to jump thru hoops to get these....

Really contemplating grabbing these. I really like them but don't honestly know if I'll wear them enough. Really surprised these are "sitting " on snkrs. Thought once these got that limited label they'd be gone by now

The only lows that sell out in a day are 11's. Not surprised. But,these will sell out in a week or two

Re-sellers on IG saying good luck finding these
roll.gif

Dude, theres a full size run on SNKRS.

Hopefully everyone who wanted a pair got one.

Cant believe people are paying above retail on eBay.

I just got my pair on SNKRS. That was easy.

^^^ of course they're saying that, what else what they say? Build hype, move product.

I like the idea behind these. When I saw them today in person the quality was decent . However 5's are iconic and just don't look right in a low .

Back
Top Bottom