Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

thought about it for a while...ended up copping a 9.5 on NDC. Part of me hopes they're cancelled lol
laugh.gif

Yeah, i like them, but i like some other stuff a little more

I see that these "sold out" on NDC.....:lol:

Why is that funny? They've sold out everywhere else. Are you implying a restock is on the way? Well I hope so...kinda pissed I couldn't double up. I want to say people slept on these but that would sound kinda stupid since they sold out lol.

I see that these "sold out" on NDC.....
laugh.gif
Why is that funny? They've sold out everywhere else. Are you implying a restock is on the way? Well I hope so...kinda pissed I couldn't double up. I want to say people slept on these but that would sound kinda stupid since they sold out lol.
Because they're available on SNKRS and NDC will have sizes "pop back up later today".  Book that!!!

Welp, I'm gonna hold out hope for a while on a US release on the hoodie, really don't wanna have to overpay to buy off ebay through China.

I think he's referring to how nike has those phantom sell outs to generate hype but im pretty sure these are gone from NDC.

Would've picked them out had they not been lows

(Even though 5 lows are the only lows that look decent)

Anyone in Cle or Columbus see these at the HOH? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom