1st purchase this year.

copped three.

1 for a old friend

1 for myself

1 for the little brother

grin.gif
Eh... that's alot

rather buy a Sup Hoodie

for those of you who missed out this morning, keep trying if youve got the time and patience. i creatd a macro for FTL, EB, and FTA to continuously add sizes 11 and 11.5 to cart and checkout and left it running on a loop and watched it while i watched tv. after a bunch of times it carted me an 11.5 on FTA after many many many OOS messages. i stopped the macro and checked out fast.

random sizes will be put back on due to cancellations etc. keep trying. i checked like 5 mins ago.

Got a strange feeling these may end up like the foam tianjin. Ugly, but limited, and just enough to jump in resell. Not 2k in resell, but $700-1,000 when the dust settles. Would have been better if these were the mids though

Got a strange feeling these may end up like the foam tianjin. Ugly, but limited, and just enough to jump in resell. Not 2k in resell, but $700-1,000 when the dust settles. Would have been better if these were the mids though

Agreed in my terms very limited based on numbers of my usual spots when hoh says only a fsr and usually they get anywhere between 10-15 full size runs and no other store has them like foot action champs or finish line these will be slept on and def worth it as trade bait down the road

Yep. There was an update to snkrs recently that may help you out on bugs if you have't updated. 

was meaning to wake up for these but had to handle some late night business that prevented me from waking up this morning..

need a 9 
sick.gif

no way

Why is that funny? They've sold out everywhere else. Are you implying a restock is on the way? Well I hope so...kinda pissed I couldn't double up. I want to say people slept on these but that would sound kinda stupid since they sold out lol.
I think he's referring to how nike has those phantom sell outs to generate hype but im pretty sure these are gone from NDC.

Nah it's more that everyone called these ugly and terrible til the locator popped up and the word limited was thrown in the mix

:lol:

Yeah I like the concept would have loved it if they weren't lows. The model looks awkward, especially for big feet people like me. 

Nah it's more that everyone called these ugly and terrible til the locator popped up and the word limited was thrown in the mix

:lol:

Which in return brought out the impulse buyers in here that we saw this morning.
Only copped so they don't feel left out :smh: :smh:
And saying "Oh If I Don't Like Them I'll Just Send Them Back"
Some people in line actually wanted these for months and struck out this morning because of a impluser

Last edited:
I'm in Michigan. Only one HOH got them in the whole state but didn't release them today because their shipment didn't come in. Really was hoping to luck up and get a pair that somebody didn't pick up from the raffle

Back
Top Bottom