Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

daaang, they jacked the price up. almost 240 shipped
Kickz is 186,57 USD shipped to LA 
sick.gif

daaang, they jacked the price up. almost 240 shipped
Kickz is 186,57 USD shipped to LA 
sick.gif
now thats doable. thats around the price after tax and shipping for most footsites here in the usa. my pair from FNL came out to 168. and thats with a $20 reward and free shipping. they would be around 200 if not.

they stll got stock at kickz?

now thats doable. thats around the price after tax and shipping for most footsites here in the usa. my pair from FNL came out to 168. and thats with a $20 reward and free shipping. they would be around 200 if not.

No but I think they are getting more on Tuesday I cancelled my order with them because they said I had to wait another 10 days, when I phoned them they said they are getting a restock Tuesday or Wednesday.

No but I think they are getting more on Tuesday I cancelled my order with them because they said I had to wait another 10 days, when I phoned them they said they are getting a restock Tuesday or Wednesday.
repped. i hope they do get a restock. i want a 2nd pair. i really like these.

i'm talking about the Hoodie?  not shoes 
frown.gif

Last edited:

i'm talking about the Hoodie?  not shoes 
frown.gif
but u quoted me and i was talking about the shoes and so was the person i quoted lol

but u quoted me and i was talking about the shoes and so was the person i quoted lol

On second thoughts if he is saying the hoodie costs that much shipped to America, chances are the sneakers will cost more than end. To me they are £139 with free shipping because I'm in Europe and end is £165 with free shipping. Your probably best to go with end because I can't see what kickz will charge you but they were £26 cheaper than end for me.

On second thoughts if he is saying the hoodie costs that much shipped to America, chances are the sneakers will cost more than end. To me they are £139 with free shipping because I'm in Europe and end is £165 with free shipping. Your probably best to go with end because I can't see what kickz will charge you but they were £26 cheaper than end for me.
you may be right. we shall see when the restock comes.

For anyone who's looking as of Sunday FA at the Glendale Galleria in LA had a few pairs left. My brother got his size 10. 

Back
Top Bottom