Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

Wouldn't buy these myself, but my homegirl sent a pic of her, a very good pic of her, rocking these joints and they look good.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

wasn't sure since it doesn't say that at the beginning of THIS forum...my bad father

Hold on here.... It's your responsibility to know the rules of the website. The fact that you don't is only on you and not stevesteve72.

If you can't respect the rules or the staff the you won't be a member here. It's that simple.

I'm so heated with Endclothing, I got stuck having to pay a $52 VAT tax after buying these on their website. Never again.

I wanted these back in February. But $265 on Canada Nike....I guess I could mail it to my aunt up there....have her mail them to me...but then it would be more then just buying off flight club. Weird these haven't had a random restock in the states.

I wanted these back in February. But $265 on Canada Nike....I guess I could mail it to my aunt up there....have her mail them to me...but then it would be more then just buying off flight club. Weird these haven't had a random restock in the states.

You know CAD != USD, right?

Back
Top Bottom