Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

I really like how Jordan shaped he toung on these, it looks nice. I'm digging the shoes cw, clean, simple, timeless. A lot of the high-top to low conversions make the show look akward, but the toung and some other subtle details make this sneak much more polished. Defiantly like these more than any of the other low's being released this summer. The 11s are iconic, but are just to flashy for me now that I'm getting older. These are ill. These aren't super low either and that's major, because u can easily rock this silouette with jeans and look correct. The length of the toung reminds me of the 4s, my favorite Jordan.

Last edited:
The only photo of the 2015 model is a low quality photo.

People need to chill until HQ photos surface or someone gets them hands on.

Last edited:
I love this picture. Gives you a more "real life" look compared to official images. That ankle collar is looking nice and thick. Overall, it's looking more like nubuck than durabuck. Would rather durabuck, but it's not a big deal. The hype has definitely been stirred up again for me now. Was looking more like a maybe, but now more like a must.

The only photo of the 2015 model is a low quality photo.

People need to chill until HQ photos surface or someone gets them hands on.
Agreed. Let some more angles and higher resolutions come out.

Last edited:
The lace lock isn't metallic silver, more like a grey.... 
nerd.gif

so clean, missing the time that jordan 6 lows sat on the shelve and no one wants them

I mean there's not much hype for these at the moment, and there wasn't many of the hightop models from last year either. And just based on this year alone, I think these will be fairly available for anyone who wants them (Most importantly me :smokin )

I knew something looked off about that picture and you guys are right, the tongue is too high. Still can't wait for these though.

I have been lurkin this thread and kind of excited for this release.. Jb dropped the ball. this is remastered?? I'm disappointed these look nothing like I thought. I may have to past

I wonder how the lows are going to be in terms of comfort as well as the fit because the mid's really hurt my feet and they fit huge too. 

Back
Top Bottom