Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I think one guy even called to cancel his order bc he was scared his future orders would be banned
That was me, and it was my back up but i ended up getting through on both orders. So i logged back in and Cancelled it on the site, got an email about 2 minutes later. 

Last edited:
Congratulations to all that got their pairs. I did not (got the white pair though so it wasnt a total loss) get a pair but I didnt try too Hard either. I do think these were a great retro+, and will look to get a pair later. I can see these settling for under 300 so I will take my time. If not no biggie, I'm not spending more than 250ish.

If the Motorboats didn't settle for under 300, these won't either. Your best bet is to find a sucker like the homie from the Bay did.

Last edited:

If the Motorboats didn't settle for under 300, these won't either. Your best bet is to find a sucker like the homie from the Bay did.
If I'm not mistaken, these were more widely available than the red 9's.  I can see 250-275.

imagine the same red on the carmines but all on the upper kinda lke the infrared 23 has infrared all on the upper. those would be FIRE

Just picked these up. Compared them to my laker's vi's, does anyone els notices that the bumps on the ankles are not as pronounced as earlier retros? I know in this case they are different materials which might change the way the bumps look, but I am sure that they should not be this flat.

I hope the white infrareds are not like this or future vi's this year. Still like the CW though. 

Just picked these up. Compared them to my laker's vi's, does anyone els notices that the bumps on the ankles are not as pronounced as earlier retros? I know in this case they are different materials which might change the way the bumps look, but I am sure that they should not be this flat.

I hope the white infrareds are not like this or future vi's this year. Still like the CW though. 
the whole back of the shoes looks different from each other

At least here in New Orleans, these were a SUPER GR. My HOH got at least 1000 pairs. One lady walked out with 15, and 2 other guys with 20 each, they're not from here.

I went in at 1pm and picked up.
Can't wait to see what they have in store for us here in NYC for all start game next year. It's gonna be crazy.

I'm highly pissed at FNL!! I had 2 pair in my cart and payment info entered around 7:05. Stupid site failed to let me checkout and order was cancelled. Then, 30 minutes later they tweet talking about sold out!! They need a HUGE upgrade to their IT department!!

You would've been in for a cancellation anyway; they were limited to one pair per person.

Last edited:
Im glad i seen this pic. In my head i thought they would look sexy in the lineup next to the likes of bred 1s and flu game 12s but nope. The contrast shows me all i need to see. I'm good on 'em... good luck hunting to the rest of y'all
I like the contrast.  Its kinda hard to look as sexy as bred 1s.  These are their own unique shoe.

You need to see them in person and not judge by pics.

28hpqa0.jpg

Mission Complete Fam After A Long Day I Was able To Get All That I Wanted..I won The Raffle For The Whites And I Had To Put in xtra Work To Get The Reds It Wss Borderline Stressfull But I Made It...congrats to those that copped and good luck if still searchin

Im glad i seen this pic. In my head i thought they would look sexy in the lineup next to the likes of bred 1s and flu game 12s but nope. The contrast shows me all i need to see. I'm good on 'em... good luck hunting to the rest of y'all

I like the contrast.  Its kinda hard to look as sexy as bred 1s.  These are their own unique shoe.
You need to see them in person and not judge by pics.

Lol You're assuming i didnt see em in person. What i said was i thought they would look sexy in the lineup next to the others. The contrast sealed the deal for me brother and i dont need them in MY collection like i thought i did.

Back
Top Bottom