Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

The usual money order/western union jackass that posts shoes he doesn't have in every cities craigslist.

This. And the PayPal guy that asks what size you need and he has it. Text from 4 different numbers and he had EVERY size but couldn't take one picture [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Has anyone ran across the gamma blue guy. Keep saying, he sell for retail but won't send pictures. 3 calls from the guy. Lol

Such a great shoe... shame nike did it so bad on release, you know a restock is bound to happen here soon on em though

Very pink.
Has anyone ran across the gamma blue guy. Keep saying, he sell for retail but won't send pictures. 3 calls from the guy. Lol

Yeah, me. I just stopped texting him. All I wanted was a picture. I didn't care about the box, receipt or anything. I would've just image searched that picture, if nothing came up in the image search we would've been straight.

But not even that, nothing. Not even a glimpse. I tried to make him feel bad after I knew what he was trying to do but damn. How cold hearted can you be

This guy's a saint. I'm not an 11, I'm a 9.5, but I almost feel tempted to buy them just because I probably won't find a DS 9.5 anywhere. Risk wearing clown shoes, or not having them at all? 
I wouldn't, that's a huge size difference.

Such a great shoe... shame nike did it so bad on release, you know a restock is bound to happen here soon on em though
Sick shots bro!

Last edited:
its not an issue ^^cuz i added it to the thread, but cuz the price was reasonable...
i see its more now

I think majority of pairs of the this sneaker were sent to New Orleans because it seemed like there was a endless amount of pairs there. You could make the line over and over and get as many as you want.

My friend and I hotel room. pic NFS
View media item 848956

That is insane. Tht hotel room is on steroids lol. I know Nike is holding alot of these for new store openings and online restocks.

I think majority of pairs of the this sneaker were sent to New Orleans because it seemed like there was a endless amount of pairs there. You could make the line over and over and get as many as you want.

My friend and I hotel room. pic NFS
thats a fire hazaard

LOL, We had other All-star kicks in there it was uncomfortable in there at times. We didn't want housekeeping unless we were in there.

But they're all kids sizes... Nothing special bro don't try stuntin[/quote]

i had every size 4 times bro. No stuntman over here.

Back
Top Bottom