Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Are these the ones that was slipped through the backdoor or made with the left over]

Often the factories keep making the items and sell them illegally or other factories get the specs and make the shoe. Many of the shoes and products sold in China even authorized dealers are counterfeit. They have gotten so good at making the products that they mix the authorized with unauthorized and people don't know the difference. Many of the ebay resellers get these products then sell them. You can get these for 250 then ebay them for 350 easily and people won't notice. If they buy multiple pairs they can get them for 200 or less and make huge profits. I won't buy from ebay unless its an og

Last edited:
No need for me to lie, now when you add that with the other photo…
eyes.gif
So what's the plan on flipping these...is it strictly ebay...Kixify.? Yall got the product but where's the clientele, especially with 100s of other listed on numerous sites.

Shouldn't be a problem moving these things. Plenty of demand for this red shoe.
I'm much older than most of you guys but I don't know 20 sneakerheads that's willing to pay $300+ for this shoe. I would need an online middle man like eBay or Kixify...just curious to know their strategy. That's a lot of product.

I'm much older than most of you guys but I don't know 20 sneakerheads that's willing to pay $300+ for this shoe. I would need an online middle man like eBay or Kixify...just curious to know their strategy. That's a lot of product.

somehow, i think most of those pictured are gone already

Shouldn't be a problem moving these things. Plenty of demand for this red shoe.
He's from Ny, I'm sure he didn't have a problem moving those shoes.

[/quote]So what's the plan on flipping these…is it strictly ebay…Kixify.? Yall got the product but where's the clientele, especially with 100s of other listed on numerous sites.
[/quote]

a small portion was pre-sold. Some of the kids sizes were sold to mom and pops stores. Of course you know, I have "friends who call, when they can't cop on line." Also withholding most just incase the stock grows. Which looks like its at $500.00 today at FCNY. Which is ridiculous if you ask me.

Last edited:
got pair in from caliroots today...hit with 31.xx customs fee from UPS.  total was like 315.  now having buyers guilt lol might have to let em go or sell a few older Js to recoup :/

My pair came in today. S/O to the kid coldcity coldcity who did a CL meetup for me in the CHI and then shipped to me. #SALUTE

THIS is what NT is about!

#NTFambs :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:

Are these the ones that was slipped through the backdoor or made with the left over]

Often the factories keep making the items and sell them illegally or other factories get the specs and make the shoe. Many of the shoes and products sold in China even authorized dealers are counterfeit. They have gotten so good at making the products that they mix the authorized with unauthorized and people don't know the difference. Many of the ebay resellers get these products then sell them. You can get these for 250 then ebay them for 350 easily and people won't notice. If they buy multiple pairs they can getbthem for 200 or less and make huge profits. I won't buy from ebay unless its an og
This guy's right. Kicks-Crew has suddenly fully stocked up on these for $485, when before they were sold out the very morning of the Nike re-release. The backdoor productions are officially on the Chinese/global market now.

Sorry for the novice questions. So far there has only been one restock? Any word on future restocks. If and when?

This guy's right. Kicks-Crew has suddenly fully stocked up on these for $485, when before they were sold out the very morning of the Nike re-release. The backdoor productions are officially on the Chinese/global market now.

Im super familiar with the Chinese shoe market. I have a friend that works over seas for Nike. He said there will be huge Nike Stores and not one shoe will have came from Nike. Its not like when China made the ****** reps you could spot a mile away. Over there you can still get just about any Jordan thatvwas ever made

Sorry for the novice questions. So far there has only been one restock? Any word on future restocks. If and when?
I would not call what Ndc did on that Friday-restock a restock.  Big smoke screen for their goof up.  If there ever will be a future restock expect it to be minimal at best!

I would not call what Ndc did on that Friday-restock a restock.  Big smoke screen for their goof up.  If there ever will be a future restock expect it to be minimal at best!
Highly doubt these will restock on line. If anything places like Flight 23 and random HOH, places like that will get them at random and that's if they even do a restock( I shouldn't even be calling it that)

Back
Top Bottom