Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

It has been a couple years since I dropped $300+ for any shoe but these were worth the money. I really like my pair and couldn't be happier. Sometimes you have to spend the money to get something you really want. Crazy thing is these are a Retro+ but at the same an instant classic like the Cool Grey XI in the early 2000s.

It has been a couple years since I dropped $300+ for any shoe but these were worth the money. I really like my pair and couldn't be happier. Sometimes you have to spend the money to get something you really want. Crazy thing is these are a Retro+ but at the same an instant classic like the Cool Grey XI in the early 2000s.
yea i wasnt too thrilled i spent 369 on em but, i needed them. if they for some reason skyrocket in price tho.....

Next, to find gamma 12's under 300 cuz im not tryin to do that again, might have to get used ones

Last edited:
yea i wasnt too thrilled i spent 369 on em but, i needed them. if they for some reason skyrocket in price tho.....
Next, to find gamma 12's under 300 cuz im not tryin to do that again, might have to get used ones
gamma 12s? U can get those for cheap man. Those things ain't selling well

not too familliar with GS size shoes. my girl wears a 5y in GS but i only had the chance to buy here a 4.5 on that jimmy jazz restock. do the GS jordan VI run a half size big like the mens?  itll be here friday, just trying to get a heads up. 

^ a friend is copping the blue vi's coming out saturday, she goes a half up on vi's. From what I've heard before the vi's is a bit roomy in women & gs as well.

not too familliar with GS size shoes. my girl wears a 5y in GS but i only had the chance to buy here a 4.5 on that jimmy jazz restock. do the GS jordan VI run a half size big like the mens?  itll be here friday, just trying to get a heads up. 
They should fit her fine. Plus girls like to squeeze everything into everything anyway lmao

Yea pic does suck I had a 14 n sold it cause I need my size 9. Atleast I know how they look in person so ill prob meet up , I know what to look 4,,,, hopefully lol

To anybody that's currently bidding on a size 9.5 on eBay. I messaged the seller to ask about PayPal invoice and asked if it's an authentic pair and these were his exact words. "If they were authentic it would say authentic in the description". Bid is currently at 400+. Buyer beware.

haha jesus 
mad.gif

Last edited:

I dont know what size you are, but there is a pair for 260 shipped in the 11.5 and up buy and sell here on nt. On ebay you can get those for under 300 as well

I was able to secure a 2nd pair... Traded 1 of my extra pair of DS Taxi 12 + $60. Which came out to $230 for me. Dude really wanted the Taxi's bad.

Back
Top Bottom