Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Damn 4.5 for my nephew cart jacked. Thats what i get for trying to apply coupons.
You should know better fam lol. When something like this pops up just race threw checkout ASAP especially on a site that's run on a potato like JJ

Last edited:

I think majority of pairs of the this sneaker were sent to New Orleans because it seemed like there was a endless amount of pairs there. You could make the line over and over and get as many as you want.

My friend and I hotel room. pic NFS

But they're all kids sizes... Nothing special bro don't try stuntin
roll.gif

HOOOOOOLD UP.....Just seen a vid saying NIKE (Last weekend during the INF 23 J3 release) has taken steps to Stop the Bots....by adding a CAPTU as the last

CHECK OUT step....can anyone verify this???

Last edited:
IIIIIIIII guess so....Hell, got to the point I wasn't even going on their site to copp....Got tired of the B.S. and disappointment....So if that equates to Under a Rock...YEAH, Guess so

Was just kidding. But yah many articles were written about it. Go check on ************* or sneakernews. It shut the bots down for now, but I imagine not for long.

Was just kidding. But yah many articles were written about it. Go check on ************* or sneakernews. It shut the bots down for now, but I imagine not for long.
LOL....understood....But yeah, like you said....for now!!! Just wish it had been 3-4 weeks ago....could have picked up a few more pairs (of diff joints)....and of course DOUBLE on these.

Guy who earlier in the thread who said these smack you in the face the first time you open the box wasn't lying. Guy's who came up on retail, props to you. I overpaid to say the least but these joints are Fire 
devil.gif

View media item 852105

View media item 852107

Guy who earlier in the thread who said these smack you in the face the first time you open the box wasn't lying. Guy's who came up on retail, props to you. I overpaid to say the least but these joints are Fire :evil: .[ATTACHMENT=5958]infraredFC.jpg (2,439k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
$450!? Damn, bet it feels good to have them though! Still debating if I want to pay that much haha

lol @ slap you in the face....they really do.  it's such an obnoxious reddish color no photo does it justice.  Obnoxious in the best way possible but these ******* here glow 

The guy in this thread earlier who said these smack you in the face the first time you open the box wasn't  lying. Just picked up my pair from Fed-Ex and these things are straight Fire
devil.gif
. Props to everyone who copped for retail. I overpaid like a MF'er but i like them so F*$k it.
$450!? Damn, bet it feels good to have them though! Still debating if I want to pay that much haha

I think infrared is my new favorite colorView media item 852356

The guy in this thread earlier who said these smack you in the face the first time you open the box wasn't  lying. Just picked up my pair from Fed-Ex and these things are straight Fire
devil.gif
. Props to everyone who copped for retail. I overpaid like a MF'er but i like them so F*$k it.

I think infrared is my new favorite colorView media item 852356

Niice pic bruh I did the same thing I ain't take a pic tho I wanted to compare colors no picture could capture

Should i try to trade my DS 88s for a pair of these?

Didn't even really want to even think about doing that. However , resale prices have now skyrocketed on these. These are reselling for around the same mark as the 88s. I do also have a pair of 2011 cement 3s and the infrared 23 3s which i would wear instead of the 88s. But the 88s are a special shoe to me because of the significance of the shoe and they're my only Jordan release with Nike Air on the back. However the Jordan 6 is my favorite model.

What do you guys think?

Should i try to trade my DS 88s for a pair of these?

Didn't even really want to even think about doing that. However , resale prices have now skyrocketed on these. These are reselling for around the same mark as the 88s. I do also have a pair of 2011 cement 3s and the infrared 23 3s which i would wear instead of the 88s. But the 88s are a special shoe to me because of the significance of the shoe and they're my only Jordan release with Nike Air on the back. However the Jordan 6 is my favorite model.

What do you guys think?

Close call depends what shoe holds more value to you personally I would grab the 6s to me they would last longer the 3s crease harder and the paint chips you don't gotta worry bout that on the 6s plus IMO these 6s go harder only thing special is the Nike Air

Back
Top Bottom