Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Yeah i meant the people calling them toros lol, hope those of you who want these are successful. Allocation isn't looking too bad for these, size runs might be another story.
talked to the guy at my FTL and he told me they had 40 pairs. way more than he expected. he wouldn't tell me the sizes. Hopefully I get lucky. if not I have 3 options to pay $60 over retail

Them employees are just selling u a pipe dream. They just got folks who are paying them money to hold them or their waiting for someone to pay them to hold them a pair. Usually its just emoloyees like towards the bottom of the totem poll that dont have any "juice" in the store yet. And they are gonna ******** u like this so they can get someone else who will pay them. I dont even deal with regular employees at these stores no more cause i already know their little hustle and i aint hatin but i jus deal with the Managers. Better for ur plug to be a manager than just a regular employee anyway
this is true. I told one of the workers whats up man I'll slip you $40. he said going rate $100.. lol the game is jacked up

this is true. I told one of the workers whats up man I'll slip you $40. he said going rate $100.. lol the game is jacked up
Yeah but once u show them ur gonna be a regular u should be able to get ur shoes held for 20-50. every single drop. They just want repeat customers ya know, like someone who is gonna cop a pair every week. Them employees be watchin who comes in every week to cop, and the folks who only come around every few months or so. And obviously theyd rather have someone who comes everyweek.

Last edited:
Paying to get shoes held is
grin.gif
 especially if you have to pay every time
indifferent.gif
. that's not even worth it you will probably save more trying to cop for retail and occasionally going the resale route if you miss out. unless you are just awful at copping like the Mexican sneakerhead.

Paying to get shoes held is >D  especially if you have to pay every time :stoneface: . that's not even worth it you will probably save more trying to cop for retail and occasionally going the resale route if you miss out. unless you are just awful at copping like the Mexican sneakerhead.
Im thinkin it means more about how your funds are lookin. I mean if u wont tip a guy a $20 to hold u a pair of shoes everytime u wanted it and u know u aint gotta deal with any of that other drama then thats just ur business. U can spend ur time huntin down a pair of shoes at 3-4 malls and time is money however u wanna look at it. And the folks willing to tip will just get the text from their plug asking whether or not they need the Js droppin this Sat? And jus showing up Sat whenever and picking them up with no waiting in line or nothin. As everyone knows though "holding sneakers" is inevitable in today's shoe game. And more and more employees are makin it the only route with the shoe game growing and all the money involved.

Last edited:
Yeah but once u show them ur gonna be a regular u should be able to get ur shoes held for 20-50. every single drop. They just want repeat customers ya know, like someone who is gonna cop a pair every week. Them employees be watchin who comes in every week to cop, and the folks who only come around every few months or so. And obviously theyd rather have someone who comes everyweek.
I always cop from that FTL. but I got a guy that always hits me up asking me if I want to buy J's from him. He's taxing $60 right now. So if I fail i'm going to jump on that.

Im thinkin it means more about how your funds are lookin. I mean if u wont tip a guy a $20 to hold u a pair of shoes everytime u wanted it and u know u aint gotta deal with any of that other drama then thats just ur business. U can spend ur time huntin down a pair of shoes at 3-4 malls and time is money however u wanna look at it. And the folks willing to tip will just get the text from their plug asking whether or not they need the Js droppin this Sat? And jus showing up Sat whenever and picking them up with no waiting in line or nothin. As everyone knows though "holding sneakers" is inevitable in today's shoe game. And more and more employees are makin it the only route with the shoe game growing and all the money involved.
20 - 40 i'm cool with. now when it hits that $100 range its different.

I'd be down 20 or 30 a release....those are good numbers. otherwise i got a lot of shoe stores close to me so raffles are fine, and as a last resort i am a wizard coping online when i have to.

GR is easy to cop for me at my FTL. It's the QS that I struggle with.
Yeah some locations are easier to cop than others. I happen to live in one of those cities where for some reason its really hard on all retro Js and crooked everywhere in some fashion. But ATL is "resell city" and the hip hop capital so thats to be expected here.

gumbo pack?

Gumbo Pack, Gumbo Series, Gumbo Collection, basically Nike named their Signature Player's ASG shoe's all together as the NOLA Gumbo series if I'm correct. So the ASG KD's, Kobe's, LeBron's dropping this weekend have some sort connection to the word Gumbo.

You guys might wanna check the pricing of these cause here in Canada they jacked these up by 10 dollars over CAD retail. 220 + tax ... smh better be worth it.

I guess you obviously dont buy Foamposite's either huh?
I don't think truly comprehended what I was trying to say so I'll restate it. Retail on all these shoes is already to high IMO.  That goes for Jordan's, Foams or whatever other shoes you want to throw into the mix. To answer your question I do buy Foam's. I don't pay over retail for them though.

I don't think truly comprehended what I was trying to say so I'll restate it. Retail on all these shoes is already to high IMO.  That goes for Jordan's, Foams or whatever other shoes you want to throw into the mix. To answer your question I do buy Foam's. I don't pay over retail for them though.
Fair enough

So these will be a pass (for now), since I have an older release I'm getting.

More stoked about that then these really.

idk but i keep searching for a legit website too if a fail saturday. basically preparing for the fail bc i dont think i will be able to pull off two pair unless the gods shine upon me 
did a quick google search on em and nothing come back as them bein not legit, but they are on ebay and they have like 10 negative feedback in the past month so its kinda 50/50...if they use paypal tho you are always covered...

Back
Top Bottom