Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Finishline still has the whites, added to card size 10, dont want them though

Reds sold out :frown:

I like ndc and Fnl system for releases. Much more success in quicker time and less mouse clicking.
Although no tax at eastbay is really nice depending on what your state sales tax is.
Never have gotten anything on eastbay ftl fta or champs though unless it's like really easy shoes

You do know they get their answers from the higher ups?  Lol you all want us to get cancelled so damn bad....is it really that serious?
REACHING! They make standardized style answers up every day! They are trained to do so....fools

Craziest thing just happened.  Had a guaranteed ticket for both pairs.

The reds were on point, but the white ones were jacked up in the toebox.

As Im paying the cashier, I'm asking her if I can get another 11.5 in the white.

Receipt prints, they bring out another 11.5. If I didn't open it in front of her, I would of walked out with 2 pairs of the reds.

As soon as she saw that she snatched the box out of my grasp with the quickness.  They brought out the wrong pair
mean.gif

I would have been bad karma though to take that 11.5, since somebody has a guaranteed ticket for that pair.

Crazy though

those waiting on footlocker w/ 1 or 2 hour checkout times dont hold your breathe.... i just lost mine cart jacked like a mofo

This is a community where we help each other, getting excited over other peoples canceled orders or failures is just pointless. No one wants to hear it.

This is coming from someone who didn't cop from NDC so I'm not even defending the cause.

I was heated man, one step away from checkout on NDC and it crashed. Although if I didnt try to scramble for free 2 day shipping it probably would have went through.

Same with FNL, one step away and flash page. But it eventually passed the splash and I was able to complete my order. I guess 1 hit out of 4 tries (raffle,end,nike,fnl) isn't bad lol

This is a community where we help each other, getting excited over other peoples canceled orders or failures is just pointless. No one wants to hear it.

This is coming from someone who didn't cop from NDC so I'm not even defending the cause.
nthat.gif
. Exactly.  Some of these people that got RO's last weekend and still  page after page saying people will get order's cancelled...wow.....

great ftl tweeted sold out of a size 11 i had in my cart. refreshed and it was gone. smh

I was able to grab mine for Finishline with no problem, no bot, just a good internet connection and it only took about 7 mins to check out past 8am

I was heated man, one step away from checkout on NDC and it crashed. Although if I didnt try to scramble for free 2 day shipping it probably would have went through.

Same with FNL, one step away and flash page. But it eventually passed the splash and I was able to complete my order. I guess 1 hit out of 4 tries (raffle,end,nike,fnl) isn't bad lol
yeah you almost cant trust ndc for **** at this point. I checked out with the wrong shipping address on purpose last week with the tiffanys because I knew i'd lose the **** if I ****** around. Risk and reward. Changed the address later with cust serv.

Last edited:
Got through the splash page at like 8:10 est and tried to enter my size.
Then I get an error message and it puts me back in the splash cue never to get through again.

**#% FNL!
I will NEVER even attempt to purchase from them EVER again. For real
They are just full of ****.

Got the wht/infrared from NDC so I guess Ill have to try my luck with the re-release on the reds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom