Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Waited for checkout time, made it to payment and as soon as I hit submit, SOLD OUT
mean.gif

Last edited:
Around 10am FNL had plenty on their site..got them (white infrared) with ease...

FTL/Eastbay didn't look good

a pair of the infrareds just added to my cart on footaction and too bad i wasn't logged in, the checkout screen never works right on chrome for me smh

At least there is a really good consolation if u can't get the 23s..lol

That was so easy for the white infrared

Last edited:
hit up my mall and it was so extremely unorganized...i ended up having to settle for a size 14... :/ will sell it or trade for a size 11.5...

Dumbest move ever and the reason why a sz14 head missed out

Cuz u jus HAD to have one pair, with zero possibility of wearing it.

Good luck on your trade haha

I told people earlier your order should be good if you had the ndc processing page error. They were working on the site because the maintenance error kept popping up. Figured they just pulled the plug because they couldn't keep it up and running. It wouldn't be fair to cancel orders for the few lucky ones that did get through

My NDC order got moved to In Progress...so stoked to be getting both colorways

I still cant believe an OG colorway is just sitting with a FSR on FNL though...

My NDC order got moved to In Progress...so stoked to be getting both colorways

I still cant believe an OG colorway is just sitting with a FSR on FNL though...
idg why they would ship the men version if they never tweeted the correct link

I just can't believe that nike is running it's b-team the last copule weeks with such hyped releases.... who forgets to put the last digit on the twitter link??? on top of the crashing that happened last week on the tiff's.. I've never seen NDC so screwed up, it used to be rock solid.

Mine's showing as "In Progress" now as well. I'll be amazed if both colorways end up shipping out.
I think all completed orders will ship...I couldn't even imagine how they could justify cancelling orders based on their own error

I dont use bots or resell..i just saw the link in this thread and added to cart as quickly as I could

Back
Top Bottom