Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

yeah... they didn't post the entire inventory count.   It was gone by the time the page went live. 

how are people with bots or ATC services even mad right now? lol

"wahh im mad i cheated and still lost wahhh"

lol

something was weird, i couldnt even get in line with airmaxes with my bot but my bot kinda sucks lol

Last edited:
i dont think it was bots. i think they didnt have any after the weekend. wonder if anyone really even got in line. at least i got in line for yeezys and the championship pack and other releases. wtf

Everyone talking about an early link
roll.gif
  1. There was no early link.
  2. Even if there was one, the nike page wasn't live until 5 seconds AFTER the tweet was sent by nike.
There was no advantage. Just a super limited supply.
There was, I know a couple people that copped with it.  I didn't use it because I didn't feel like dealing with any cancellations and assumed there would be more pairs available than there were.

Matter of fact, I know someone them added to cart and had it removed from their cart 2 hours ago.

Last edited:
It went to the product not available pg when I clicked the link :smh:

Last edited:
I still just don't see how they could go that fast if they really made 75K of them. You keep a couple hundred pairs at most of your own shoe but release the other 74,800 to everywhere else? Don't think so. This was obviously not the production run people were claiming it was.

I don't believe Nike even released these. They probably did a test run to see who actually got to check out the quickest. I smell a large amount of accounts being banned
ohwell.gif

not a single post on here from anyone that was able to checkout with a pair
nerd.gif
fake release. no way i dont even get a waiting in line screen.

first it was a typo in the link and now they put the link out before they went live ? someone needs to get fired 

7 mins wow..I woke up too late but would hav been impossible..I'm happy I got the extra sleep

Did they really even have any available today or were they just playin with our emotions. I figured i wouldnt have much chance to begin with, dont get me wrong, but i thought it would be better than that

fake release. no way i dont even get a waiting in line screen.

first it was a typo in the link and now they put the link out before they went live ? someone needs to get fired 
i got a waiting in line screen but went to oos after a couple minutes. 

Back
Top Bottom