Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Chill with the access code talk nothing is gonna happen was just for the lebrons. I spoke with a rep. They are working on ways to change things but it just takes time. She also said supply was extremely extremely limited too. I really believe nike is trying to stop bots and such but just don't know how and in the end they gotta make their money

Yah okay false alarm. That link threw me off. Just for the limited lebrons. I play that game all the time and didnt even know about a special shoe. Fml

Yah okay false alarm. That link threw me off. Just for the limited lebrons. I play that game all the time and didnt even know about a special shoe. Fml
i didnt know either i just played and happened to pick nike over jb when it got to that point, but didnt read my email til like a month after and saw that i won and they were sold out i was pissed lol

I picked jordan and thats what i get lol nothing

Limited nba2k jordan where the eff are you. My guy averages like 50 pts per game damnit. And like 3 assists hahhaa

Last edited:
Maybe similar to an online raffle system, perhaps we enter our details and desired size prior, then only that particular person can try for one pair on rd morning?

Mass resellers will be mad if the system gets complicated, for now. :evil:

Last edited:
over the counter
roll.gif

Dude...when is JB gonna die man....the MAN hasn't stepped on the court or even been productive in 10 years...

You guys are falling for it man...Don't ruin it for the rest of us ole fogies who just trying hang on to our youth by coppin some of our old kizicks comin back..

wacked man...

Honestly this release is not worth fighting for. I had them and there not that great, flipped them already. If a Red Yeezy had not just been released this release would not be attracting this kind of attention. Time to move on to the next one. Carmine's and Blacks will be worth fighting for, save your attention for them.

Yeah more people need to suck it up and just move on from this release rather than becoming victim to absurd resale prices. I mean spend your money however you want, but I could see these going for 4-500 right now and then dropping significantly over time, especially knowing that Nike didn't move any inventory today, while there were thousands of pairs last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom