Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

It is a craigslist listing. He says he had a store in Irving, Tx. Looking at the website it looks legit.....until I see the Ray allen 13's for like $350 and the galaxy foams for like $400......plus he says all his shoes are authentic and the infrared 6 comes with the retro card......smh
[emoji]128551[/emoji]yea safe to say you can't trust this guy

You can get a thicker insole. I replaced the insole on my white/infrared 6s and they fit TTS now. More comfortable too.. The insoles that come in em are paper thin. Just have to carefully pull up the existing insole, it has a little glue holding it down.
Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to find my size 10 and just purchased it PayPal invoice. And I have a local buyer for my size 10.5 I'm selling tomorrow

cbsubliminal cbsubliminal Nice! Too bad JB doesn't stay consistent with the sizing.. Makes it more difficult than it needs to be on some of the more limited releases. :smh:

I"m about to drop $360 (via an NTer's help) on a CL pair in the CHI for a size 8.

There isn't a better deal in H-Town of NOLA? Can an NTer help? lmk....
Maaaan, slide that deal over here and keep searching for a cheaper pair, lol.  I need an 8 or 8.5. That is the cheapest I've seen them go.

I"m about to drop $360 (via an NTer's help) on a CL pair in the CHI for a size 8.

There isn't a better deal in H-Town of NOLA? Can an NTer help? lmk....
nthat.gif
 good stuff

Still looking for a friend here that can help me cop a 360USD shipped to Dubai UAE.

Because this colorway is so hot :smile:

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE IN NEW ORLEANS BECAUSE HOUSTON WAS FLOODED. ONE FOOTACTION HAD OVER 300 PAIRS ON RELEASE DAY.
Breh I was literally being solicited to buy several pairs at a time. 

It wasn't 1 per it was how many do you want. Resellers were everywhere. 

Dudes at the sneakercon were wanting 400. ON RELEASE DAY. I told one dude like, son I just bought 2 pairs for less than what you're asking. you're crazy.

Yeah. He is more likley to pull the paypal scam on you and keep your money and not send out nothing. What he does is he lures as many 225.00 paypal invoices out. Stacks his paypal account with funds and pulls the money out ASAP with his paypal debit card. Once you see he never sends you out a tracking number and stops communicating. You will then put in a dispute. You will win and get your money back it will be a couple of days. The seller doesnt care if you put in a dispute. Worst case they put his account in a negative and report to credit beuarus.

seeing that 250 guy in my Connecticut search section....smh this guys all over. there also seems to be a couple sizes running up and down the east coast. 

Found 2 10.5s for $350, one was 14 days ago the other 11. different pics and receipts as well i believe. might be worth it 2 separate cities.

Last edited:
I was able to get my size 10.5 for 350 shipped paypal invoice. Realized they were to big so I was able to get a size 10 for 375 shipped paypal invoice. My advise to hit up reputable sellers with great feedback on ebay or other shoe forum marketplaces etc..... always look at feedback to see if they are legit to prevent from being scammed.

I was able to get my size 10.5 for 350 shipped paypal invoice. Realized they were to big so I was able to get a size 10 for 375 shipped paypal invoice. My advise to hit up reputable sellers with great feedback on ebay or other shoe forum marketplaces etc..... always look at feedback to see if they are legit to prevent from being scammed.
350 for 10.5 seems to be the rate across the US through CL. some people want 400 but there posts are lingering longer. i found 1 300 pair which happened to be in my size. seems legit, only wants cash but he or she is across the country 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Think i'm done searching but what i can say is this, California has the most pairs. Legit or Not, i cant tell without further detail but there seems to be a lot of 350 shoes out there.  Houston has people trying to flip infrared 3s. 

Back
Top Bottom